Kadambari's Care For Viraat - Nov 23rd

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone,

One thing really stood out to me in today's episode so I wanted to share with all of you. Well actually two things. One of course was Viraat & Manvi's dance...too funny and cute. Both of them looked amazing, especially Manvi😊

The other thing is Kadambari. I almost had tears coming from my eyes after she started crying! Happy tears of course. How much she cares for Viraat is just so touching. Viren can take Bua, we have Kadambari Chachi!πŸ˜ƒ And also, how Viraat & Viren's mom was happy to see him singing again. I'm glad Swamini didn't say anything. But OMG Kadambari...definitely the highlight for me today. 

Do share your views as well!

Jasman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you...she was amazing today!!

and also the part where she stands up for virat in front of manvi and starts praising him...dat was so cute...😊

waiting to see more of their scenes together...πŸ˜›
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AR_fan1

i completely agree with you...she was amazing today!!

and also the part where she stands up for virat in front of manvi and starts praising him...dat was so cute...😊

waiting to see more of their scenes together...πŸ˜›

Yes! I found that kind of funny and nice when Kadambari said that Viraat is the only one who understands her. It just shows how close they are! I would also love to see more of their scenes together.😊
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree! I thing for sure is that Kadambari really cares for Virat espically shown when she praises Virat's singing and tells Maanvi that Virat is really nice and lol he only praises her for her beauty.πŸ˜†
 And she cried 😭 when he sang after such a long time!😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think we ve two teams in vadhera house... Team Viren wer bua n dadaji love viren more... Team Virat wer chacha n chachi thinks more abt virat...virat's mom n shloku give equal preference to both i guess...Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
adi_gupta thumbnail
you are right kadambari care for virat she was crying
i don't understand why viraat said manvi ye tumne acha nahi kiya
and why biji also saying this

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetHSP

Yes! I found that kind of funny and nice when Kadambari said that Viraat is the only one who understands her. It just shows how close they are! I would also love to see more of their scenes together.😊

Kadambari- "Mere Virat ke khilaf kuch mat kehna Manvi.. Woh to hamare ghar ki hope hai, tope hai..."
Sooo cute πŸ˜Š
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetHSP

Hey everyone,

One thing really stood out to me in today's episode so I wanted to share with all of you. Well actually two things. One of course was Viraat & Manvi's dance...too funny and cute. Both of them looked amazing, especially Manvi😊

The other thing is Kadambari. I almost had tears coming from my eyes after she started crying! Happy tears of course. How much she cares for Viraat is just so touching. Viren can take Bua, we have Kadambari Chachi!πŸ˜ƒ And also, how Viraat & Viren's mom was happy to see him singing again. I'm glad Swamini didn't say anything. But OMG Kadambari...definitely the highlight for me today. 

Do share your views as well!

Jasman

Agree with u completely. The mother and Kadambari s love for virat was good to see. even chachu was happy to see virat sing. only swamini had her permanently grumpy look onπŸ˜•/ But just loved the virman song 😳
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
virats mum,virats bua n chachi al d 3 were vry happpy. Chachi cried, virats mum too cried, swaminis eyes showd pain n happiness..