Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

One thing really stood out to me in today's episode so I wanted to share with all of you. Well actually two things. One of course was Viraat & Manvi's dance...too funny and cute. Both of them looked amazing, especially ManviSmile

The other thing is Kadambari. I almost had tears coming from my eyes after she started crying! Happy tears of course. How much she cares for Viraat is just so touching. Viren can take Bua, we have Kadambari Chachi!Big smile And also, how Viraat & Viren's mom was happy to see him singing again. I'm glad Swamini didn't say anything. But OMG Kadambari...definitely the highlight for me today. 

Do share your views as well!

Jasman

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsjuhi611VirManandJeeVisravsscoolfiremasinNirjhor105celestae-Wanderer-nuttycleobfunofbb123serialwatcher16ashred12-Kruti.S-maankigeet4ever-iPayal-Sid4TeamCanada--sunshine--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadambari's Care For Viraat - Nov 23rd" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...she was amazing today!!

and also the part where she stands up for virat in front of manvi and starts praising him...dat was so cute...Smile

waiting to see more of their scenes together...Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiremasinnuttycleobfunofbb123..Labyrinth..ZaYa_Beintehaa

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_fan1

and also the part where she stands up for virat in front of manvi and starts praising him...dat was so cute...Smile

Yes! I found that kind of funny and nice when Kadambari said that Viraat is the only one who understands her. It just shows how close they are! I would also love to see more of their scenes together.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Agree! I thing for sure is that Kadambari really cares for Virat espically shown when she praises Virat's singing and tells Maanvi that Virat is really nice and lol he only praises her for her beauty.LOL
 And she cried Cry when he sang after such a long time!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105..Labyrinth..ZaYa_Beintehaa

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
i think we ve two teams in vadhera house... Team Viren wer bua n dadaji love viren more... Team Virat wer chacha n chachi thinks more abt virat...virat's mom n shloku give equal preference to both i guess...

Edited by ashred12 - 24 November 2011 at 9:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105..Labyrinth..nuttycleoSid4TeamCanadaZaYa_Beintehaa

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
you are right kadambari care for virat she was crying
i don't understand why viraat said manvi ye tumne acha nahi kiya
and why biji also saying this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..ZaYa_Beintehaa

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by AR_fan1

Yes! I found that kind of funny and nice when Kadambari said that Viraat is the only one who understands her. It just shows how close they are! I would also love to see more of their scenes together.Smile

Kadambari- "Mere Virat ke khilaf kuch mat kehna Manvi.. Woh to hamare ghar ki hope hai, tope hai..."
Sooo cute Smile

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Hey everyone,

One thing really stood out to me in today's episode so I wanted to share with all of you. Well actually two things. One of course was Viraat & Manvi's dance...too funny and cute. Both of them looked amazing, especially ManviSmile

The other thing is Kadambari. I almost had tears coming from my eyes after she started crying! Happy tears of course. How much she cares for Viraat is just so touching. Viren can take Bua, we have Kadambari Chachi!Big smile And also, how Viraat & Viren's mom was happy to see him singing again. I'm glad Swamini didn't say anything. But OMG Kadambari...definitely the highlight for me today. 

Do share your views as well!

Jasman
Agree with u completely. The mother and Kadambari s love for virat was good to see. even chachu was happy to see virat sing. only swamini had her permanently grumpy look onConfused/ But just loved the virman song Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.