Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You 😃

Yes, Very Good Point

😃

Originally posted by: dayabhi

i feel that apeeksha may be a sister of ram...or atleast a cousin...

when ram and apeeksha met in Australia apeekshaa said about 'hum dono bhi tumhari life ki'... 

I think what will happen is apeeksha will be a sis and she is with ram's real mother in Australia and she wants ram to know about niharika and everyone...that's why niharika is also against apeeksha...Niaharika might just be scared ki uski baandha phold na jaaye...
anyway we heard ki neha's real mother is making an entry in the show as ram's real mother...so it might just be that...

This is how i feel the track will proceed

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You  😃

Yes True, My Initial Reaction Was This, Apeksha Being His Kid Sister, But Not After Splitting Because, Sri Ram Said They Are His Past 😃 Somehow I May Be  Wrong But Show And Situation Is Interesting And Interest Is Sustained

😃

And I Am Overwhelmed With Happiness That You Like My Posts 🤗😃  Thank You So Much  😃 ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Manzz

U are right...Apeksha could be his real sis who was born after the parents split or his step sister...Of course all of us know the big hand of Niharika in splitting the family and brainwashing Ram

Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You 😃 Wish I Had An Answer. This Question Too Popped Into My Nut 😕 Initial Reaction Was And Still Is Apeksha As Kid Sister But Now Doubts Have Crept And I May Be Wrong. 😃  As I Said Above Somewhere, And I Repeat, Situation Is Interesting And The Interest Is Sustained 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ

😃

Originally posted by: Sumithra

if she is ram's sister why she tried to stop his marriage?
why she wants to meet priya? why nikarika said ram to be with priya all the time n why she don't want priya to meet apeksha? sorry yaar lot of ques but really can't predict her role..
plz someone ans my ques..

Manzz thumbnail
Very True

😃

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to me the biggest mystery surrounding Apeksha is why she was so desperate to stop Ram's marriage? what does she have against Priya? Let me try to answer with my take on this:
  I  believe she is probably a daughter of Ram's bio mother's Brother... in which case a marriage proposal between them is not totally out of question (such happens all the time in south India not sure  about north India though). So if Apeksha were to be ram's mother's brother's daughter and currently taking care of Ram's mother then everything happened so far makes perfect sense to me.
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too agree with your post...
if she was a negative character, then by this time she would have joined Niharika's gang...
but niharika too want to get rid of her
so that means apeksha is a positive character...
not 100% positive but at least not bad as Niharika's...

about the relationsihps, i have doubt whether she's saagi behen or not...
lets see
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much 😃

Very Much Possible. And Very Logical Explanation, I Think That You Are Right 😃

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

to me the biggest mystery surrounding Apeksha is why she was

so desperate to stop Ram's marriage? what does she have against Priya? Let me try to answer with my take on this:
  I  believe she is probably a daughter of Ram's bio mother's Brother... in which case a marriage proposal between them is not totally out of question (such happens all the time in south India not sure  about north India though). So if Apeksha were to be ram's mother's brother's daughter and currently taking care of Ram's mother then everything happened so far makes perfect sense to me.

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much 😃 

Yes, Very True, As The Above Post Of  pfalcon1949 Suggests, Apeksha Might Be A Cousin With A Marriage Proposal Earlier But Scuttled By Neharikha -- Unknown To Sri Ram 😃

Apeksha Is Good And Positive Character, That Is For Sure. As Stated By You Neharikha And Apeksha Do Not Get Along ; Opposites Do Not Meet ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

I too agree with your post...
if she was a negative character, then by this time she would have joined Niharika's gang...
but niharika too want to get rid of her
so that means apeksha is a positive character...
not 100% positive but at least not bad as Niharika's...

about the relationsihps, i have doubt whether she's saagi behen or not...
lets see

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much  For All Your Thought Provoking Views 😃

I Enjoyed Reading All Your Views 😃 

And Hs Pleasure In Responding To All Your Comments 😃
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 I think that apeeksha wanted to stop ram's marriage thinking it is also another scheme of niharika...any way that was also the case...
i still believe she'll be rams sis...
Edited by dayabhi - 12 years ago