Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Apeksha's Character

I Foresee Apeksha As A Positive Character But So Far Sri Ram Has Been Brainwashed To Believe Her To Be Negative Character, Projected. As A Bad Person. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”

I Guess With Priya's Help Will Unite Sri Ram With His Mom And Bring Out A Story Line  Of His Step Mom And Family. Neharikha Will Be The One To Lose Some Ground. πŸ˜ƒ 

I Also Feel Apeksha Might Be Sri Ram's Direct Kid Sister.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Please Leave Your Thoughtful Opinion And Interesting Point Of View.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank You

-- Man
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even I am thinking the same...
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was also thinking the same...cuz she said that u left us both...which means i think is her and her mom and when she tells the story to priya ...priya will help them both to get back to Ram's life...in all Ekta;s shows ususally the big secret turns out to be something not so important...so lets wait and watch..good week so far😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apeksha mentioned "hum dono" in her dialogue..Guess she meant herself and her mom; ie.Ram's biological mom and  his own  sister(herself)..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
SRI Ram?🀣🀣🀣.. let me laugh 1rst ...our Golu is now SRI RAM?🀣🀣 good name ...πŸ‘πŸΌManzz...
definitely they r bro and sis..i mean SRI Ram  and SRI devi oops !! SRI apeksha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Sri apeksha is the future media of Priya to meet her real MIL and Priya will reunite Sri RAM to his mommy...
what do u think..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am guessing Apeksha is someone Ram's mother chose for him when he was young and now she is taking care of his mother.

either way... she will turn out to be positive character... my guess.

I have a feeling that Niharika and her kids have nothing to do with Ram's father. They may be her kids from someone else and she tricked Ram's father into believing they were his... aka just like Nuts is about to trick kartik.

In any case... i just hope during all this drama Ram and Priya's track does not take a backseat
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apeksha may be ram sister.
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: piyualka

even I am thinking the same...

Manzz thumbnail
Yes You Are Right.

And You Are right Too When At The End Of It All The Secret Is Nothing Important And We The Viewers Already Aware Of The So Called Secret πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thank You So Much

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: soaplover1

i was also thinking the same...cuz she said that u left us both...which means i think is her and her mom and when she tells the story to priya ...priya will help them both to get back to Ram's life...in all Ekta;s shows ususally the big secret turns out to be something not so important...so lets wait and watch..good week so far😊

Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Yes, Indeed, Enough Big Hints And Clue.

Thank You

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: maris08

Apeksha mentioned "hum dono" in her dialogue..Guess she meant herself and her mom; ie.Ram's biological mom and  his own  sister(herself)..