March 15 Update - Pooji wants to quit

poison ivy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
nirav... i am so sorry. i updated!! since u haven't been updating the past few episode i did it today!! im sorry!!! can u delete my post?? since ur the moderator

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

thanx 4 da update.........................

omg i hate poornima shez such a b****...................ugh.......hope she diez so dat pooja n ronit can get baq 2getha....n pooja y she gotta b soo selfless 4..she shudnt get married or give up her dreamz jus cuz her sis iz a b****😡

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey Nirav thanks for the update...

Hey poison ivy, don't worry.. your update is fine and I am sure our readers would love to read two versions of the episodes..

thanks to both of you...

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nirav. Great update. I especially liked your comments at the end. They are so true.😊
night girl thumbnail

i dont think that pooja will leave the job and if she dose she will most likely going to marry ashmit

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poorni (honeh wali) ma <------- i just loved that....that had me in fits...i was truly craching up n my sis was all like what is making u laugh sop much????i love ur updates.....

thanx for the update....
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Thanks for the update Nirav:)

samie thumbnail
ok thanx 1 things 4 sure i hope ronit neva marries pooja as she may turn out like poornima horrible wh@ a cow man her own sis sacrificed her heart 4 her n all she could say was meri zindagi barbade tum dono ki hai
Nirav thumbnail
Posion Ivy  - It is absolutely fine you updated it. No probs.

Luvya - I'm glad that you are enjoying my updates. Thank you for your kind words. :)