Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: transforming Ahem (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by navyab

Well today I had seen a Ahem who was there & still not there...
1) After crossing the initial barriers in their relationship...& he speaking to Gopi in the morning about his shirt, he still called for his mom...
2) When Kokilla asked Gopi about the watch...he was suprised...I mean both of them are room mates...that will b the logical question...
3) When he walked away he did not tell her either verbally / non-verbal that he was leaving...neither did he glance at her...if he did...it would have given her support though he does not know the kalakaari , it would have strengthen their relationship..In fact Gopi did look at him while he was leaving...

The things which he has done differently are

1) he has not shouted on her...infact at one point when his mom was scolding he had his head done...
2) Did he feel taken back that Gopi did not take care of his things & thats the reason he did not even glance at her when leaving...

I disagree with your first three points here (this is a copy and paste from your post on Ahem disappointed me on 3 counts)

Ahem alone with Gopi in their bedroom is becoming very comfortable with her. In MM household amongt the family he is guarded with his behaviour towards her.

Here are my reasons:

1. Yes, having spent a happy moment with her in their room it was perfect. In the family arena in the lounge his mum took the role as being the central point to converse with as he still holds her to be the head for him.

2. He did not need her to check the room again when he said that he has done so.

3. Agree, he did not say goodbye to her because he sensed in her response to his mum that perhaps it was a mistake from her part. Further his mum did not show resentment or anger to her actions.

I agree with you on the two points that he did do differently. A further point to note is that this situation has left him thinking to what Gopi said.

I mean after talking to Gopi directly in front of his mother & dhawal in the morning about the shirt...thou most of the communication which had happened initally thru his mom...mayb I expected him to atleast address both of them...

Yeah when he left he did not say bye...another take of mine is mayb he felt guilty for creating a scene when it was not required...but I still fell that yes he would have shocked everyone if told Gopi bye in front of everyone but what about non-verbal communication...they have been using it & understanding each other ...so just a simple glance would have been sufficient... even before his mom has advised them today both have been supporting each other...so will it be in open now ?? What kind of impression this incident has left on him & his relationship is what I want to see...he has been uncommunicative with Gopi during the incident so will he come back home & make it up for it or will he leave it a lose end ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiIchangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: transforming Ahem (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Great analysis as usual Swashti! Always enjoy reading your take on things.

I have a feeling Aham knows that Gopi did not mess the watch up. He knows she takes good care of his things. Remember how he watched her re-arrange his clothes in the wardrobe. And he knows she is not careless. He has been observing her long enough to know her better than that.

He is angry at Kinjal. And that anger is going to grow more as the days go by. All we need is another scene where Kinjal says Gopi something within Aham's hearing and he will let her have it. Kinjal has mis-read the situation totally and assumes that everything at MM is the same as when she left. She will learn the hard way that things have changed. And she is now an outsider. 

swasthiIchangedit

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faayey

Great analysis swasthi, i really liked the amount of thought you put into your writting, i also agree with the fact that its a bit too early for Ahem to speak up in front of Koki because hes a mummys boy!!

You are welcome and many thanks for your comments.

FaayeyIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top