Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Thanks Parvarish :D So my parents aint the only 1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i just got a phone at 18 yrs of age.. not itll my senior year of high school so :P to sweety ji! 

i dont blame my parents cuz unlike sweety, my mom explained and had good reason's why i shouldn't have one! lol

Edited by brainychild92 - 26 November 2011 at 12:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks Parvarish :D So my parents aint the only 1 (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

[QUOTE=lizzie1765]
Winki got a cell phone when i was doing B.A in college , i never felt the need to have a cell phone when i was in school & i never asked my mom too . my momEmbarrassed is not strict as ginnys mom . LOL
Lol but did you do anything like Ginny? I hate when kids lie to their parents for some third guy!]
 i know that ginny  kid has some serious issues ROFLROFL
ROFL

Edited by lizzie1765 - 27 November 2011 at 8:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

[QUOTE=lizzie1765]
Winki got a cell phone when i was doing B.A in college , i never felt the need to have a cell phone when i was in school & i never asked my mom too . my momEmbarrassed is not strict as ginnys mom . LOL
Lol but did you do anything like Ginny? I hate when kids lie to their parents for some third guy!]
 i know that ginny  kid has some serious issues ROFLROFL
ROFL
Arre she tho pakka mad only!
At times when I see kids cheating their parents or badmouthing them I just think that parents would never do this then how can kids be so heartless? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Samraat_92

eshi786

eshi786

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lizzie1765

Lol but did you do anything like Ginny? I hate when kids lie to their parents for some third guy!

I know but when kids tell the truth, parents still overreact and handle situations in such an immature manner so what should the kids do? For example, Raavi tried to tell her mom that Abhishek said "I luv u," but how did she react without even listening to her POV? There are very few parents like Raavi's dad who know how to handle these kind of situations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.