Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Thanks Parvarish :D So my parents aint the only 1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsimisamSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks Parvarish :D So my parents aint the only 1 (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
LOL...Guddi, forget about 10th grade. I did not have cellphone even after completing 12th grade!! I got a cellphone (got it myself Cool) when I shifted to US CryROFL
When I was living with my mom, I used to fake a lot though ROFL She was/is so proud of me coz I was a good student in her eyes as I did everything behind her back like Ginny Cool 

So mom like Sweety is very common in our culture !! My mom is one of them for sure LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrsimisamprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hahaha...ha dats so cute...LOL

I remember , i never asked 4 a cellphone bcoz  i nvr felt its need...infact it was my mom who wanted me to have one so dat she'll be relieved dat m fine...Smile...

Sweety is too strict bt its fine...most of d moms r like her only...infact i have many sweety aunties...(my frns mom)..LOL

Edited by Mrsimisam - 23 November 2011 at 8:29pm

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Winki got a cell phone when i was doing B.A in college , i never felt the need to have a cell phone when i was in school & i never asked my mom too . my momEmbarrassed is not strict as ginnys mom . LOL

prerna4rishavSamraat_92

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Many a times  kids in  lower grades demand a cell phone in my sons class 4 th grade  9 years they  do keep cell phone mainly with the need to call parents for pick up, During class session its switched off and with the  teacher and given later to them or its lying in their bags which is left in the classrom,

Earlier yes during my time I never had cell phones as technology of that came when we were already working and it was on need and requirement bases, but with technology  on ones finger tips I am not surprised  if  the new gen needs a phone  as early as in 4th grade, But yes resctriction should hold a key and  Sweety is doing that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765prerna4rishavSamraat_92

Ezaan

Ezaan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
may be

--ambar--

IF-Rockerz

--ambar--

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
i too remember my parent ...promises to give me cell after exam ...after exam that got new one for me..par when i asked them to give it too mee they said"ye tumhe ek saal baad milaga"
i was like ...they are behaving so rude...but i guess they have there own view ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Winki got a cell phone when i was doing B.A in college , i never felt the need to have a cell phone when i was in school & i never asked my mom too . my momEmbarrassed is not strict as ginnys mom . LOL
Lol but did you do anything like Ginny? I hate when kids lie to their parents for some third guy!

lizzie1765Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.