Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wohooohooo!!!!

what was thisss??? 

almost no rajbeer in the epi?/ have the cvs gone mad or what? dont they know that we wait all day fo see him...

that he is the jaan of this show...and we just live to watch rajpreet scenes...last few days there have been verrryyy few rajpreet scenes, but today th ere was no rajbeer at all...

are they trying to commit trp suicide or what?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93madhubansennikhilageetbr200910-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NOOO RAJBEEERRR!!!!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Aww sona dont worry dear kal dekhlo eps shayad jyada hoga Rajbeer by the way i didnt watch yest eps today's and even tomm eps i cant samjhlo na Rajbeer is busy with me so hez not seen...LOL LOL...k jokes apart i think Adi attended Golden Petal awards colors channel ka with natasha may be he performed not much idea though have seen one pic in fb...isliye shayad jyada nahi dikh raha hai show mein...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93madhubansenbr200910

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
ek toh yeh aadmi natasha ke peechhe bhaag kar apna career kharaab karega...

aur hamara dil todega...hi hi hi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg2c

ek toh yeh aadmi natasha ke peechhe bhaag kar apna career kharaab karega...
aur hamara dil todega...hi hi hi...

hehe aisa kuch nahi hai...though can understand u sona dont worry Adi sirf humsabka hai...Wink LOL

soumi93

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Aww sona dont worry dear kal dekhlo eps shayad jyada hoga Rajbeer by the way i didnt watch yest eps today's and even tomm eps i cant samjhlo na Rajbeer is busy with me so hez not seen...LOL LOL...k jokes apart i think Adi attended Golden Petal awards colors channel ka with natasha may be he performed not much idea though have seen one pic in fb...isliye shayad jyada nahi dikh raha hai show mein...Wink
u are right sneha...he is performing in gpa wid natasha...i'm super xcited

br200910

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Originally posted by snehapatro

u are right sneha...he is performing in gpa wid natasha...i'm super xcited

Oh then for the first time i will watch natasha and adi performing together...hehe let me see...LOL Smile

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
  Yaaa Misss Rajbeer... Stern Smile  But 1st part me rajbeer...tha...Smile  .& Last part meSmile.  vi  but yes... misssStern Smile

Wow Thanks.Friend. jo pata chala ki Aditya  performing... wow...
Clap

madhubansen

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
   Not Nooo Rajbeer.coz 1st part & Last part Rajbeer...

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.