Preeto and Simran's lovely conversation!!!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like today's episode on the whole😆,but preeto and simran 's conversation  was the best part👏.it was lively both Preeto and Simran acted very well.it was a nice scene.Simran assuring   Preeto that she will  take best care of Ishu Simran character has just opposite to her parents.even her character shown well in preeto.I hope that CV won't spoil it coming episodes😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt watch the eps as ur saying it must be gudd convo of preeto and simran they have become gud frnds...i would love even if simran stays for longtime shez sweet gal but im scared of neelam aunty she may change her negative in later part of show in that case its better simran goes away...😛 😊
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree the Simran and Preeto convo was a cute scene to watch. I love the fact that Simran is sooo nice despite her parents being the total opposite. I hope they keep Simran in this way and that she plays a big part in bringing Rajpreet together and she doesnt turn negative.

Oh and I hope the CV's show more of Dhruv and Ishu married life!
The conversation was lovely. I hope they keep Simran as a positve character but I have a fear that the love both feel for Rajbeer might come between them.
romalove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preeto.is just wow.So..All with..made..just Lovely