Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Preeto and Simran's lovely conversation!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I like today's episode on the wholeLOL,but preeto and simran 's conversation  was the best partClap.it was lively both Preeto and Simran acted very well.it was a nice scene.Simran assuring   Preeto that she will  take best care of Ishu Simran character has just opposite to her parents.even her character shown well in preeto.I hope that CV won't spoil it coming episodesWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

romalovemadhubansenbr200910bangaloresjmoyee200-Vrinda-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto and Simran's lovely conversation!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I didnt watch the eps as ur saying it must be gudd convo of preeto and simran they have become gud frnds...i would love even if simran stays for longtime shez sweet gal but im scared of neelam aunty she may change her negative in later part of show in that case its better simran goes away...Tongue Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamy95madhubansen

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I agree the Simran and Preeto convo was a cute scene to watch. I love the fact that Simran is sooo nice despite her parents being the total opposite. I hope they keep Simran in this way and that she plays a big part in bringing Rajpreet together and she doesnt turn negative.

Oh and I hope the CV's show more of Dhruv and Ishu married life!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
The conversation was lovely. I hope they keep Simran as a positve character but I have a fear that the love both feel for Rajbeer might come between them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

romalove

romalove

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Preeto.is just wow.So..All with..made..just Lovely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--anasuya43

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
  Agree...Smile

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
  AGREE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.