India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Does Mallika Deserve Armaan? (Page 2)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

giaa, Armaan is "Subah ka bhoola"... give him time, he'll be back home. We'll see the changed Armaan soon. There's a saying that people who rise really high are the ones who have at some time fallen really low to the depths of despair and failure, and they make the most startling come-backs.

Rahi baat Mallika ki ... I think she is a little too uncompromising, opinionated, hard-to-please and proud to really be in love and be loved back. She may be smart at work, but she is very immature as a person and has a long way to go!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
malika doesnt deserve armaan, becuz of everything giaa said. first of all, she didn't support him, always supported her brother. and on the other hand, she should set him free.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Mallika and Armaan do not belong together, they have hardly ever seen or thought or felt alike. This relationship would have been a disaster even if they had gotten married. This is something that never was meant to be.

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

yeah...they would get divored b4 marriage....as soon as mallika would leave for armaans house, in the car, she would be going to the court instead! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mallika-

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
poor mallika Cry
aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Mallika sees all those who are not atleast as wealthy her to be inferior. They are not worthy of her time or company. They must kiss the soles of her shoes. She made Jassi's life miserable and treated her as though she was worthless. Its no wonder Jassi had confidence problems. Even after EVERYTHING that had happened on that fateful board meeting day, Mallika still remembered to accuse Jassi of stealing! I mean how prejudiced can you be?

Its sad that she's lost everything she saw her future to be but i really dont think she loved Armaan. I think she's a spoilt brat who just has to have everything she sets her eyes on, regardless of whether she really wants it or not.

Though i dont understand what she's still doing waiting for Armaan to repent. Spoilt or not, she seemed like the person who would have enough dignity to leave. 

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

does mallika deserve armaan....no......she deserves a lot better than him. i find it very disconcerting that a person would treat her childhood friend and almost wife(only they were not married) , the way armaan treated mallika. being in love does not exonerate a person from all the mistakes he has made. as for mallika siding with aryan ...she always sided with armaan till now until she ended up losing her fiance, being humiliated , losing gm to jassi. i think she has a right to be very very angry.....even armaan's parents are feeling cheated so mallika definately should be angry (not to mention a huge no of times armaan kept up his game instead of coming clean and he would have continued had jassi not rained on his parade)

like it or not i find mallika, aryan , nandu and purab a lot mature and better person/human than armaan and jassi could ever be.as i said confusion, lack of confidence and being in love does not justify hurting others or playing with thier lives. also this is the reason i find jassi and armaan completely suited to each other

I disagree pj. The only reason Mallika sided with Armaan was because she was getting something out of it.Now she has left him because she is not getting anything so no use supporting him,right?? What kind of woman that makes her ??

She is angry and has a right to be. But she is more angry at being shown small by Jassi,the chashmish chuhiya she so cruelly called her without once thinking how deep that could cut.And that you call mature ?? I'm sorry but I beg to disagree.She talks big but acts small. She talks of loving Armaan and leaves his side when he needs her support the most.The woman in her does not revolt even once at the game played by sum1 she loves on another woman. She is not angry at that,not once.Rather she is more concerned with her hurt ego and 'that' woman, as if it was 'that woman' who played the game !!!!!

At least Armaan is what he is. And he had a higher goal to achieve,that was to take Gulmohar to new heights.It does not absolve him off his sins but  makes him a little less selfish than Mallika. Hell,he was going to use himself as bait for the betterment of Gulmohar.That kind of dedication is hard to find.Aryan talked of selling GM off the moment he found he was not going to get anything.Even today when Armaan has lost everything,he does not think of leaving GM,not once. Mallika is not even angry at losing Gulmohar so much as she is angry at loosing it to Jassi.She would rather the bank took over and turned them outDead. Ila too is very angry but she cares for her son.The only one who thinks they should take care of him.

I know Jassi's refusal to fall for Purab inspite of all his greatness causes a lot of anger directed against her but her love for Armaan was naive and wholehearted and she was too inexperienced to think straight. Moreover this was her first job and hence some slack can be cut. Being overwhelmed is a word I wud like to describe her with. We all take a lot of shit in our life before anyone of us can claim to be mature.

Armaan and Jassi both have reached that stage. Evolving to be a better person takes time.Seldom we get to see the process becuz we r so used to the readymade models though sadly who more often than not turn out to have feet of clay.

No,I would rather have immature mortals struggling to live in a practical world while coming to terms with their emotions  than cold blooded mature models out to have their pound of flesh every step of the way.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by pj04

does mallika deserve armaan....no......she deserves a lot better than him. i find it very disconcerting that a person would treat her childhood friend and almost wife(only they were not married) , the way armaan treated mallika. being in love does not exonerate a person from all the mistakes he has made. as for mallika siding with aryan ...she always sided with armaan till now until she ended up losing her fiance, being humiliated , losing gm to jassi. i think she has a right to be very very angry.....even armaan's parents are feeling cheated so mallika definately should be angry (not to mention a huge no of times armaan kept up his game instead of coming clean and he would have continued had jassi not rained on his parade)

like it or not i find mallika, aryan , nandu and purab a lot mature and better person/human than armaan and jassi could ever be.as i said confusion, lack of confidence and being in love does not justify hurting others or playing with thier lives. also this is the reason i find jassi and armaan completely suited to each other

I disagree pj. The only reason Mallika sided with Armaan was because she was getting something out of it.Now she has left him because she is not getting anything so no use supporting him,right?? What kind of woman that makes her ??

She is angry and has a right to be. But she is more angry at being shown small by Jassi,the chashmish chuhiya she so cruelly called her without once thinking how deep that could cut.And that you call mature ?? I'm sorry but I beg to disagree.She talks big but acts small. She talks of loving Armaan and leaves his side when he needs her support the most.The woman in her does not revolt even once at the game played by sum1 she loves on another woman. She is not angry at that,not once.Rather she is more concerned with her hurt ego and 'that' woman, as if it was 'that woman' who played the game !!!!!

At least Armaan is what he is. And he had a higher goal to achieve,that was to take Gulmohar to new heights.It does not absolve him off his sins but  makes him a little less selfish than Mallika. Hell,he was going to use himself as bait for the betterment of Gulmohar.That kind of dedication is hard to find.Aryan talked of selling GM off the moment he found he was not going to get anything.Even today when Armaan has lost everything,he does not think of leaving GM,not once. Mallika is not even angry at losing Gulmohar so much as she is angry at loosing it to Jassi.She would rather the bank took over and turned them outDead. Ila too is very angry but she cares for her son.The only one who thinks they should take care of him.

I know Jassi's refusal to fall for Purab inspite of all his greatness causes a lot of anger directed against her but her love for Armaan was naive and wholehearted and she was too inexperienced to think straight. Moreover this was her first job and hence some slack can be cut. Being overwhelmed is a word I wud like to describe her with. We all take a lot of shit in our life before anyone of us can claim to be mature.

Armaan and Jassi both have reached that stage. Evolving to be a better person takes time.Seldom we get to see the process becuz we r so used to the readymade models though sadly who more often than not turn out to have feet of clay.

No,I would rather have immature mortals struggling to live in a practical world while coming to terms with their emotions  than cold blooded mature models out to have their pound of flesh every step of the way.

Awesome, awesome, awesome...  awesome awesome awesome.... awesome, just awesome... Minnie, I am NOT speechless.... but the only word I can say about your response is... AWESOME..................................

Clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top