sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
After reading yesterday's episode I don't think Mallika deserve Armman. She is not supportive at all. If she "really" loved Arman she should support her in front of all board members and all plp. She is always on her brother's side and looks at Arman with disgust. I think if she loves him so much she should give him support specially during these tough days...I don't think she "truely" loves him. Just my thoughts! How can she still get angry and look at Armaan getting so torn.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~*Veera*~* thumbnail

i agree wid u....

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, she is an unsympathetic creature, she is not even a good friend. Mallika knows in what state Armaan is, she can only taunt.
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Agree with you bgdesai

Mallika is too possessive and jealous person.  If she really loves Armaan she should just let him free. She cannot understand Armaan's pain and state he is in right now and still claims to love him. 

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if there was no Purab in this show....it would still take a lot to convince me that anyone deserves the drunk Arman!😕  Mallika toh baatch gayi ab Jassi koh bhi koi akal day de.

..who needs a man when u are good looking and own a fashion house of your own....and ur intelligent (though presently the intelligence is MIA)!  Men are more trouble than their worth !  😭

Jassi's complete evolution would come at a point where she realises that a man is not a requirement for contentment in life!😊
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgdesai

After reading yesterday's episode I don't think Mallika deserve Armman. She is not supportive at all. If she "really" loved Arman she should support her in front of all board members and all plp. She is always on her brother's side and looks at Arman with disgust. I think if she loves him so much she should give him support specially during these tough days...I don't think she "truely" loves him. Just my thoughts! How can she still get angry and look at Armaan getting so torn.

Excellently put BG! 👏 And it's obvious, she doesn't deserve Armaan at all. Who in the blue flip would actually want to marry someone like her anyway? All she does is yell, glare at peepz, order them around, blah blah....🤢

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow..

is it not great...that Armaan and Purab fans agree on something atleast.

😆

I too agree with you Bg...I used to feel sad for her...but she has been so mean to Armaan all the time..I know she loves him a lot and she too is hurt because she cannot digest the fact that Armaan can fall in love with Jassi and leave her "Mallika Seth" for that chashmish....

That can provoke her ego and hurt him more and that is what exactly she is doing...she is a lioness...who is wounded in love...

pj04 thumbnail

does mallika deserve armaan....no......she deserves a lot better than him. i find it very disconcerting that a person would treat her childhood friend and almost wife(only they were not married) , the way armaan treated mallika. being in love does not exonerate a person from all the mistakes he has made. as for mallika siding with aryan ...she always sided with armaan till now until she ended up losing her fiance, being humiliated , losing gm to jassi. i think she has a right to be very very angry.....even armaan's parents are feeling cheated so mallika definately should be angry (not to mention a huge no of times armaan kept up his game instead of coming clean and he would have continued had jassi not rained on his parade)

like it or not i find mallika, aryan , nandu and purab a lot mature and better person/human than armaan and jassi could ever be.as i said confusion, lack of confidence and being in love does not justify hurting others or playing with thier lives. also this is the reason i find jassi and armaan completely suited to each other

ummm thumbnail

giaa, Armaan is "Subah ka bhoola"... give him time, he'll be back home. We'll see the changed Armaan soon. There's a saying that people who rise really high are the ones who have at some time fallen really low to the depths of despair and failure, and they make the most startling come-backs.

Rahi baat Mallika ki ... I think she is a little too uncompromising, opinionated, hard-to-please and proud to really be in love and be loved back. She may be smart at work, but she is very immature as a person and has a long way to go!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
malika doesnt deserve armaan, becuz of everything giaa said. first of all, she didn't support him, always supported her brother. and on the other hand, she should set him free.