Ahistha Ahistha ... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved what you wrote ! but best of all was this quote-

""Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry."👏👏
Arnav expressed his feelings so well yesterday!😍😍

i hope we don't have to reach...shyam putting sindoor on khushi's forhead scene before these 2 express their feelings. After seeing  them fall in love, i don't think i can or want to see hatred between these two again...for no fault of Khushi's!😭😭

Arre mere OP ko wapas le aao...for the silver coins...plus the fact that he won our hearts! Though i loved how HP fainted!😆😆

Edited by Vsc94 - 12 years ago
Brilliant post and a great analysis, I agree with every word you've said :) Arnav here has definitely lost his heart to Khushi, but he wants her to be the one to admit it first, he wants to know how affected she is, wants to know if she cares and loves him back. I think this is really beautiful phase in the show, Arnav is seems has already done his part by expressing how much he can by saying 'pharak padta hai kyunki' and now he wants to know agar khushi ko farak padta hai 😆.
Originally posted by tinsel

Fantastic as usual,It's a great pleasure to read your posts,Thank you👏

Thank Yu, Tinsel..the pleasure is mine, dear 😊
Originally posted by tina_1234

awesomest post

ThanQ , Tina 😊
my dear friend...this one'z for u...

Originally posted by SK1991

my dear friend...this one'z for u...

Shweta Dearest

@tanthya
who z shweta...???? tum phir se muje bhool gai...😭

@tanthya
who z shweta...???? tum phir se muje bhool gai...😭

me khan pakdaoing like Khushi n saying Sorry, sorry, Sorry ...Sorry ..Kithne baar bolna hai

Kamal karthe ho yaar , eid ke chand ki tarah aathi ho .. I get confused between shwetha and Sneha .. kya  aap Sneha ho  ??
Originally posted by tanthya

me khan pakdaoing like Khushi n saying Sorry, sorry, Sorry ...Sorry ..Kithne baar bolna hai

Kamal karthe ho yaar , eid ke chand ki tarah aathi ho .. I get confused between shwetha and Sneha .. kya  aap Sneha ho  ??

or mei arnav ki tharha ye boldoon gi..." Tanthya...ssshhh..." 😉

arre nehi yaar...u always in confusion between sneha & me...I know...I'm SK yaar...Shanika...remember...???? 😃
Edited by SK1991 - 12 years ago

or mei arnav ki tharha ye boldoon gi..." Tanthya...ssshhh..." 😉

arre nehi yaar...u always in confusion between sneha & me...I know...I'm SK yaar...Shanika...remember...???? 😃

Ooopppsss... I am getting beetrooot  red  right down to my finger nails.. Shanika ...My sweetie Pie.. Now My Amnesia is gone  ... last spoke to u on ur B'day ...🤗🤗 ..

Kaise ho jaana ?/ how is ur padai going..  room cleaning khatham hogayi..   ** Khushi like delight on meeting my  seet, naughty pal **😃