Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Daisy...

Poor Armaan...I really feel so bad for him. I guess he has got enough for all the pains he had given to Jassi...(atleast with mara mari)...

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy for the update. Poor Armaan. This was too much... T & D should not have exaggerated so much....
*~*Veera*~* thumbnail

awwwww.....poor armaan sir....

thanx DAISY.....

*Anjali* thumbnail
😭 oh nooooo...bechara Armu...😭  It's necessary that he atone for his sins and should be punished, but not to this extent... 

Thanks for the great update, Daisy...🤗
rose85 thumbnail
thnx daisy 😊........oh my God...dont know wht to say..😭😭😭
Emaa thumbnail

thanks daisy..

daisy kiya jaan lene ka irada hai..?

ese describe kar rahi ho..jese i will die reading the next word...

thanks alot daisy again..

rouble thumbnail

thanks for the update daisy!

armaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!! 😭 

Precious thumbnail
Thanks Daisy! I got hooked on to this site only because of your updates. You have such a knack for presenting everything in vivid detail and your heartfelt sympathy for the characters reflects in your updates. I watched a few JJKN and Astitva episodes last year and I never had a chance to get hooked on to them as I had to move to a remote place with no access to Indian small screen. Anyways so much for my woes. What I want to say is, I have been following Astitva ever since through a yahoo group and I never had a chance to follow JJKN as I was not aware of this site. I chanced upon your episodes a couple of weeks ago and there's no turning back now :) Being an avid reader, I am content with reading the updates and you make them really very 'readable' :) Thanks again... Edited by Precious - 19 years ago
ame_rican_desi thumbnail
yes great update, but i'm glad armaan's going through all this since he cheated (well first of all lied and pretended to have a relationship with her) and hurt her zillion times, it's good to see him suffer (sorry armaan's fan's i'm just talking about the character nothing against apoorva.) Edited by ame_rican_desi - 19 years ago
ummm thumbnail

Oh no! Poor Armaan! I guess I'll wear cooling glasses and eat an icecream while watching this episode to keep me cool! 😉 Thanks for the update Daisy!