albelarahi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab is back much to the consternation of those who want to see the star of the show and Armaan to be together. Don't despair though Armaan fans because that's exactly what's going to happen as Jassi has only feelings for Armaan and of recently Armaan for her.I felt bad for the Purab character becuase he longs for Jassi, understands Jassi better than anyone, and above all has cared for Jassi all the way through. From the romance point of view this relationship has been a one way street. However, you cannot fault Jassi for feeling this because there is little thought process associated with love and Jassi being the emotional being cannot really help the way she feels. Purab "left" Jassi not because of the difference in their respective "statuses" as he wrote in the letter but because he knew she had feelings of romance for Armaan and realized that he would never be the love of his life. I suspect the script will follow a pattern where Jassi again thinks Purab is for her and tell him that. However enter Armaan and it'll be over for Purab yet again. The dude is plain unlucky in love but hey that's not such a bad thing if that's the only think lacking in you life

Al

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed...if only purab came in line first! lol! but its balanced. remember, im not takign a side here!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 That's ver nicely put albelarahi.πŸ‘
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my poor poor purab!!! 😭 😭 don't worry purab , jassi nahi to kya hua , main hoon na πŸ˜ƒ
smita24 thumbnail
Dan ka kya hoga ? dono se shaadi karogi ? πŸ˜‰
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: smita24

Dan ka kya hoga ? dono se shaadi karogi ? πŸ˜‰

tum hamesha mujhe awkward position mein daal deti ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maine yeh sirf purab ko cheer up karne ko kaha. warna main to shaadi sirf apne dan se hi karoongi 😳 😳 😳
opola_islam thumbnail
dont call purab bechara😑.if u gys(arman fan)continue ur bad speech for purab then i have to brake my promise and then i will give u gys a big dholi.😑
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

tum hamesha mujhe awkward position mein daal deti ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maine yeh sirf purab ko cheer up karne ko kaha. warna main to shaadi sirf apne dan se hi karoongi 😳 😳 😳

Matlab tum bhi ultimately Purab ko chorogi. If Jassi is doing that tumhe bura kyon lag raha hai ?

smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opola_islam

dont call purab bechara😑.if u gys(arman fan)continue ur bad speech for purab then i have to brake my promise and then i will give u gys a big dholi.😑

Whatis dholi ?? πŸ˜•

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: smita24

Matlab tum bhi ultimately Purab ko chorogi. If Jassi is doing that tumhe bura kyon lag raha hai ?

mujhe itna confuse kar rahi ho πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• main purab ko jassi ke saath fix karva ke hi chodoongi πŸ˜ƒ