Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you kayal, it was such an emotional scene. Ritz was so happy but then navya explained her situation , she understood , both cried and hugged each other- loved their friendship and strong bonding.
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The bond between friend were awesome. And I hope that Anant would take navya to meet with her friends. Bajpayees never gonna give permission for friends to meet though. Waiting to c how'd this materialize.
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely ry8 Kayal... Friendship s d one thing were v r bound 2 nything😳... Navya n Ritz were so natural in deir scenes😊.. Felt very bad for Ritz n Navya either for nt being wid Ritz bt den Situation was so... Navya was stuck in midst of Family bond n Frndshp...😭
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rashvin

Absolutely ry8 Kayal... Friendship s d one thing were v r bound 2 nything😳... Navya n Ritz were so natural in deir scenes😊.. Felt very bad for Ritz n Navya either for nt being wid Ritz bt den Situation was so... Navya was stuck in midst of Family bond n Frndshp...😭

Ya true dear.. navya stuck bw frnds n anant family... I can't imagine navya's life after marriage without ritz n appy😭😭
vijjim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreee dear really grt frndship yaar its really hard to gain frnds like her
SmartyY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah really agree with u 
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur rite!
navya n ritz ki frndship... wow!
nice scene...thnku cvs
gr8 post di!👍🏼
soniadutta thumbnail
i do agree with you,their frienship is really awesum,hope there will no misunderstandings in future too
Kavikrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i also like their friendship bond...i also was going to cry...watching them...but i stopped my tears