Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasosaamandivya3selvalakshmirselviGowri.JJanusushavviZEESXYthilssssmily_facekuttyponnuThendralfanautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.lakshmikrThendral_USAacornnmala_15miganswash2TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sneha_vijayanithukarthi173ShemmoQuelle-BelleCarynVani19Sue Nairnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday - 23/11/2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful Update and commentsHugHug! Hilarious comments and title. Enjoyed reading itWink!

Useless Pei telling TA that Thulz is suspecting him after their love marriage aamAngry. And as usual the guilty stuck TA thalaiaatufies to whatever she tellsDead.

Now Pei is very determined that Thulz will not accompany TA to Blore so she can happily oor suthufy with TA along with hugging and pocket miningCensored. But her expectations are going to go down the drain and I feel TA may convince Thulz to come with him to Blore and continue her studies thereApprove. If this happens, it is the first shock for Pei/GW/SQ gang. But their next step of plan will be big to create a big rift between TA/TOuch.

SQ...just shut upEvil Smile. Now fully joined the gutter league with licensePig. If it was not Thulz, you would have still stayed in your mothers house eating aanda gunda of food your mother makes and plan all evil with your momDead. I really want this Lav to end up in the street soon.

Waiting to see Thulz reaction to the Blore tripDay Dreaming.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisobeysThendralfanacornnmala_15TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanksss Tans for the awesome and lovely Update!!ClapBig smile

Grrr, i cant bear Charu acting. It was soo artifical and disgusting. Esp her looksssAngry
Charu ur plan going to collapseLOL Thuls will go with him to bangalore my dear, i want to see your face then. TA is more important than her studies for ThulsTongue Waiting to see Charu reactionLOL

Angry Lavvv, aama Charu is better ah?? Arggg, i want someone to hear your speech. Sigh Nith yen illa?? GTH allCensored

Who asked Anand now???AngryD'oh

Edited by Shamz. - 23 November 2011 at 10:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanacornnmala_15TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
While I agree with the view that T might agree to go to Bangalore I feel she should not go... after all why should she dance to the tune of her husband's ex's ideas. TA however did react nicely when Charu said i would go with you - he was a little taken aback but went back to being a booom boom madu... I am still thinking about how he will make up to T.

Why does no one overhear the wicked planning of the trio... while every time T talks to anyone someone or the other overhears everything

acornnmala_15Thendralfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173Nixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu baby for the wonderful update...being 500th episode a good one Clap..

1) So Psycho taking TA's words that "T would even divorse if someone is against her studies" and has planned with TA himself to take T with him... LOL...TA will be successful in this somehow and Psycho aunty is going to muttufy on two sides with lav and GW for her plan...Tongue...
2) Best Dialogue - Charu ma why are putting bomb on ur head sending T and T together...r u crazy am...aama madame GW - Husbd and wife sernthu pona crazy aana brokerage business is no god's sevai a..Dead
3) She was there to see athai more than to see Ambal at temple...wow...GW says Pei as gold statue and this shameless psycho says GW as GOd...enna kodumai ...
4)Lav madame...keep up the good work in joining the brokerage business...soon u will get the result...today send mummy by car...later u can travel doubles in a donkey with ur ma'ma broker.Dead
5)Anand scene..yet another filler...but was okie...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmala_15ThendralfanTTfanJan50~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update TanuEmbarrassedSmileCryConfusedOuchSleepyClap

The episode is filled with this much smilies to me.Charu as usual acting with tamil and as usual brainless guy never understood anything except blaming thulasi with the same proverb "Thulasi suspected charu is like suspected me"arggAngryAngry.

Charu My dear Pei..You never understood thulasi alias kuttima alias MRS.Ta..So poor aunty your plan going to backfire you.Thulasi whatever says now ta gg to fight with her and anyways she will come with ta to blore and there starts the actual pei dance to ta.AngryAngrySleepy.

TA TA...I dont think you would fight with thulz in blore.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.I am expecting .Letc

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmokarthi173Nixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Lavanya was confusing today .. she didn't look happy when Charu was explaining her master plan. I hope Lav learned about T/TA's strong bond during the anniv. celebration. Wink 

acornnThendralfanTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for the update and side comments.

tamil became thalaiyati bommai in front of charu.great improvement.

enna oru mokkai plan from 3 idiots.sure it will be backfire on charu and co.

atleast dont show any fight scenes in bangalore.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15acornnTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sneha_vijayanithuShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top