Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Next Case thakraal against Siddhi

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddhi mentioned in todays episode that she had given the CD to her assistant to give it to Kuna's assistant. I think when Thakraal will come to know about it he will definitely file a case against Siddhi.

But it will all be good as Kunal will fight for Siddhi...

I want to see them go for a honeymoon soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Siddhi mentioned in todays episode that she had given the CD to her assistant to give it to Kuna's assistant. I think when Thakraal will come to know about it he will definitely file a case against Siddhi.

But it will all be good as Kunal will fight for Siddhi...

I want to see them go for a honeymoon soon...

no chance,thats what siddhi was telling thakral,chor ke ghar mein chori hogi toh bechara kar bhi kya sakte hai.he stole the cd n he doesn't have any evidence to prove that she stole it.😊
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but siddhi did not stole the cd from thakral as he himself destroyed that cd...she just took the contact no. from envelope...so there will not be any evidence against her...

so i guess there is no possibility of case against siddhi...

well whatever may be the situation i am sure kunal will be with siddhi...so no tension...

Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I want to see that happen. Thakaral filling a case against Siddhi and Kunal fighting for her. It will be a great track. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Actually I want to see that happen. Thakaral filling a case against Siddhi and Kunal fighting for her. It will be a great track. 

kunal fighting for siddhi will be nice track but not for cd theft but something like about contract,thakral harassing siddhi at work etc
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

kunal fighting for siddhi will be nice track but not for cd theft but something like about contract,thakral harassing siddhi at work etc

Yeah, definitely not for CD, but for any other reason, but it will be nice to see Kunal defending Siddhi's honor.
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There was contradiction in todays episode. Kunal's assistant said Siddhi gave the CD, where as siddhi said she gave it to her assistant to pass it on to Nikhil (Kunal's assistant) that is the reason i am thinking this might be fishy...

never the less, Siddhi joining thakraals office and thakraal harrasing her will be interesting to watch...

Although I still think a strong case would be thakraal saying siddhi leaked the info v/s Thakraal harrasing her...

but again if Kunal is there with Siddhi than there is nothing to worry...