Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkaran thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gosh! more confusion....if they don't straighten things up soon the viewership is going to drop dramatically!! πŸ˜• Maybe this is a technique to extend the serial indefinitely....throw in all this confusion and take 1 year to explain each mystery. πŸ˜• 

Precious thumbnail

I am getting sick of all this really... First off this shouldn't have been stretched to this extent and now they show us this C****... What in the world do they want to tell? Where are all other characters? Does anyone know whatever happened to Kavitha's and Anandi's husbands and their sons? Boy ain't I frustrated!!!

xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update.. It is undoubtedly confusing!! I doubt that Abhi is dead. I think all this is Ajai Sinha's tactics to keep the viewers on edge. Otherwise who will watch the story after the leap. I just get the feeling that he has married Simran (The "obvious" is highly unlikely to be real) and we won't get to know that until a few episodes later.

Pachu.P thumbnail
Thanx sree_20..i just joined yesterday...u r a gr8 updater...keep up the good work...πŸ‘
cutychet thumbnail
thanks for the update. Indeed very confusing
jas thumbnail

thanks for the update!! Sree....

I am confused nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!

queenbee thumbnail
No sign of Abhi πŸ˜• .. that's an old trick but it always works dosn't itπŸ˜›... guess we'll have more people tuning in to squeeze out some clues on his whereabouts!!!

Thank you, Sree... excellent update as usual!!

Those new actors.. Yuvika and wazzhisname Sonu look pretty immatureπŸ˜• they are very raw right now, I guess we'll have to give them some time before they can come up with good performances. Tho I must say even the pros were over-acting somewhat... specially Abhi's pa.. I just cudn't stop giggling while he tried his best to add a quaver to his voice and hang his head loosely πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's cute!
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree.. Great work, as usual.. πŸ‘ I'll watch the episode tonight in Dubai..

Sounds interesting.. Many questions to be answered.. πŸ˜‰

Khushalay thumbnail
confusion abt abhi & simran wedding...& when aashta saya that today is my parents wedding anniversary.