BBGC-23 Nov WU *Maasa v/s Sarika*

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-23 Nov WU

Show started..

Jai-Taruna goes college and says to Tripathi that Sarika can't come college till some days ..Tripathi sir says: After 10 days she have to come otherwise we'll restigate her..(...... and ye tripathi na...😡...)

Jai thinks: i have to do smething in 10 days..🤔...

choti maasa packs food in tiffin for Santosh and gives that tiffin to sarika thorugh window of the kitchen...sametime, shikha comes in kitchen but she did'nt see anything...😃...

Gopal-adesh was going to shop ...Tabhi..their driver comes in podar house with that tiffin and says to Gopal: today is b'day of my son...we prepared prasad ..(Food or other things that are offered to God ..)...Will you eat it?? Please...😃...

Gopal says: why not?? Santosh...aadesh lets eat...😃...(..Finally they have cooked food..😆..)

Sarika says to that driver: Thankyou bhaiya...You have told lie but for right thing...so dont worry..😃..

adesh and gopal eats food and says: Food is like our home's food...its really very Delicious..
Santosh eats and thinks something...then she opens whole tiffin and thinks...🤔...

and then she goes in the kitchen with that "dabba" and throws out tiffin from window...(...Uff today window was star od the day...😆...)
sarika comes there...Choti maasa comes also...

Santosh says to sarika: what do you want to do?? what do you think i'll eat your food??? why r you doing this sarika??? what do you think, if you'll do these things then i'll forgive you??? No sarika..No ...I won't forgive you ...Next time stay away from me and my family...Vidya is my sister and today she told lie to me because you have learned her...!!

Ajj se ye window won't open, sarika...(..and maasa closes window....)
Sarika returns back ...Her beendh was litsning everything...He hugs her...🤗...

she tells him that maasa is not feeling well  etc etc...🥱

Vidya says to santosh: Sorry bhabhi sa...
babuji comes and says to evry1: Tomorrow everything will be like old days...All "bahus" of this house will make food in the kitchen together, shikha-santosh-vidya-garima and sarika ...!!
Maasa says: But babuji sarika...
Babuji: Its my order...

And he goes outhouse, says to Jarika: Now tommorow we'll be together in poddar house..

Jai says: tommorow everything will be change...😃
Babuji: now i m going because santosh aati hi hogi sarika ko lene...
Sarika says to babuji: Its not easy...I can feel maasa's feeling...its not easy for her...

Show ended..

I really liked Maasa v/s sarika wala part ...but they are not showing jarika romance..love etc...

Please use LIKE button.
Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont see tonight's episode but I enjoyed reading update,

tiarra thumbnail
That was quite good. Thanks for the update . As this is letting us not miss anything even if missed the bits from show.
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiarra

That was quite good. Thanks for the update . As this is letting us not miss anything even if missed the bits from show.

No prblm..and yeah, show geting intresting day by day ...btw r u new here?
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for the lovely update...