What the heck read it please dont cry - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
OMG----😭😭Ekta actually killed him in the show...I thought they were going to postpone, his death till later!!
😭😭it's so sad sohan had to die. what did he ever do wrong? my friend is going to be crushed! Edited by bhangra rulez - 19 years ago

i know sohan dieing is bad news... but we all knew it was gonna happen eventually... ekta the freak kept keep dragging it out hoping he could save the poor excuse for a drama kusum..

😭Im just crying at the fact that this has to be the worst and longest drama.. ive actually stopped watching it now... i come on IF to skim thru updates.. if its any good i'll tune in and if not im happy to watch MTV's p*** my Ride😊

what else u can except from ekta.😒

Ok this "Sohan's gonna die?!?!?! NOOOO!!!" is really sickening me...you guys have known for more than a month that he's gonna die...and if he dies...can't do anything about it...I know it's sad...because I like him too...he's such a sweetheart...but we can't do anything...so there's no point bickering about it...

sumaira's right.... i'm really crying too tht he's going to die 😭😭 ...but we did know abt this for a loong time.... n we can't really control wht stupid ekta does in khusum😡 .....but i have to say this... wht's the point of bringing in sohan in the show n making him the sweetheart of soo many people.. ( 😳 ) ...if ur going to kill him off the show anyway?? .....ektaa just wants to go around messing with ppl's brains....  
i tottally agree with you all... he's the reason i watched kusum. the show is such a drag... why can't they just end the darn thing...

hey you guys dont you worry.. relax. this is ekta serial. everything can happen. i'm sure she can postpone the sohan death any time even though some they have already show the promotion! ekta can change it anytime we know her very much so take easy guys. ekta can change the body instead of sohan to be somebody may be the house boy or some one. dont you know the ekta drama???😆 

so pple pls dont cry we are looking forward to see the changing from ekta anytime, anyplace , anywhere, she always play with our brain and emotion. 😡 

so sohan is not going to die ... give some hope nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😭😭😭

BRING SHONA BCK!N KILL TRISHUL N THEN END DA SHOW!
Kkusum is DEAD......Have fun with the TRPs Ekta!