Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

WOW Perfect VirManlicous Episode (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
A total VirManishh episode evn that Swaminichi's Kadus face cant make me feel bad nt evn a bitHeart
I loved the bit when everyone clapped nd the smile suddenly vanished frm Viratrs face!!!Gr8 acting by Khushal Tandon nd Nia sharma!!!
Yaar Virat dont blame Mannu nw...she already has enough problems in Swaminiuchiii!!!!!!!!

Kya Hua Kya Hua
Kya Hua Hai bol DiwaniHeart

Kya Hua Kya Hua
Kya Hua Hai bol DiwaneHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW Perfect VirManlicous Episode (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Manan was there??ROFL..could I just choke him now..ROFLmy eyes were only on ViRman today and their adorable HOT dance number.!!Day Dreaming..OMG OMG Nishal are soon making their way into the top most hottest jodis ever.!!..Watching the episode on repeat again and again..and I want more VirManalicious epsiodes lol..it was a treat.!!Day Dreaming

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Same!! I loved the episode and Maanvi looked so cute!!! And so did Virat!Embarrassed

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
todayz epi was too good loved it :)

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i like the bit about her husband leaving her...ROFL

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Wonderfull epi jst cz of virman..manvi waz lukin very preety nd she iz amazing dancer

Anjaani_Dastaan

IF-Dazzler

Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
LOOOVED todays episode 
my internet hasnt been working this whole week 
so today i got to catch up on my episodes 

and im so pleased =) 

i have a feeling Badi ma is gunna be a major kabab mein haadi for VirMan when they offically fall in love =_= 

but loved today episode <3 

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Fantabulous episode…. It was total entertainer package, Manvi's speech abt Jeevika, Vanshika emotions seeing Virat singing and of course full dose of VirMan. Nia & Kushal stole the show today and I can't get the Virman Kya Hua song off my head since the whole morning.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.