Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ohh great Shakti that dance is awsum.Clap and also Vishakha did a good job. 

Atleast she tried her best that should be appreciated.She does not deserve atleast any criticism ,she did a pretty good job.Clap

Waiting for the trios dance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_writer_21Essence..Rafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
vaise sasuma kaunsa dance style krna pasand hai apko???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzmanasie23

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Have u guys realised that its raining A.R Rahman songs on D3, Dil Se, Jiya Jale and Hain Rama...the Malayalam bit is a beautiful part in the Jiya Jale,so rhythmic... lets just appreciate them for putting in the hard work, after all its not easy for them to perform and we all sit back as armchair critics and critique them and lets be happy atleast we have one light fun show without all the saas-bahu melodrama.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzEssence..AmRiTa_SRafzmuskuranaCrazyGirl.21

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

Have u guys realised that its raining A.R Rahman songs on D3, Dil Se, Jiya Jale and Hain Rama...the Malayalam bit is a beautiful part in the Jiya Jale,so rhythmic... lets just appreciate them for putting in the hard work, after all its not easy for them to perform and we all sit back as armchair critics and critique them and lets be happy atleast we have one light fun show without all the saas-bahu melodrama.

WORD !! Smile

Who are u man ? I love ur comments !! LOL

So yeah .. and Vinti not fittin the dance is NOT her fault .. so not blaming her .. Director mamu ko koi chaay pilaao LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzAmRiTa_Smuskuranamanasie23CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

ya...i actually agree...!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info...Shakti like Amar is so multi-talented!! As for Sneha and Samantha not dancing because this was a weakling dance...whom specialize in classical and bollywood forms. Well the Dazzlers specialize in hip hop, locking/popping and freestyle.

Edited by robinc07 - 23 November 2011 at 1:13pm

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

vaise sasuma kaunsa dance style krna pasand hai apko???

Street  style breakin' ... I love to watch others Krump ... but personally I like powermoves ...and  Air flares  and windmills are my favourite moves .. mebbe I juts like seein ppl spin  LOL

Edited by SwaRon911 - 23 November 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
m happy that vinti tried and it was a new experience for her and this is I think for the weaklings only. I dont think sharon is still quite comfortable with the idea of practicing with the weaklings so may be thats why she didnt take part. I dont know for sure its just a hunch.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.