Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by Kriyansh

wow tats great...
shakti she is luking soo hot..
n rafi this was the weaklings performing...n obviously sharon will never dance wid them...so mayb tats y they were nt there...

Yaar but ab toh LOC ka line mit chuka hai naa ? And Srsly bata .. are u okay with Vinti doing Comedy in such a serious dance form ?? Confused Chalo Sneha / Sam ko chodo ... Sirf Alisha and Shakti hi kar lete !!! Kyaa yaar Ouch
yup i agree...vinti shudnt hav been there but script mai tha n shez part of the weakling gals so usko kaise chod dete...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow thats amazing. It looks like shakti did a good job. cant wait til it comes.

OneThatGotAway

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yup...vinti is just not for this dance...appriciate her trying...but i guess...she doesn't have any training...in this particuar form...n bharattanatyam is not sumthing u can just learn like that in a few day's tym...ryt rafi...n BTW do u know bharatanatyam????...n that malayalam part...is irritating me a lot...that seem's a bit too off...i mean the whole krishna thingy or whatev they try to show is not related to the lyrics...(my opinion) no offense

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropz--aimy--OneThatGotAwaymuskurana

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Wow i didn't know that. She has really done a good job, atccully k am also a dancer but not classical dancer. Vinti did a awesome job with the dance. But agreed the Krishna part shouldnt been included

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 23 November 2011 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..OneThatGotAway

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
agreed with every word and i wish it was just classical not comedy too :) and wow sam learnt frm shakti.. how awesome is that!!!

OneThatGotAway

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Oh really..Shakti choreographed it...wow...it was great chorepgraphy...Embarrassed
I loved every bit of it...Embarrassed
Shakti and Alisha both have performed it awesomely...And Vinti...it's commendable that she has carried it off even as it's not her forte..Embarrassed
Well done Shakti for choreographing it beautifully...and all three girls for performing it with grace...Clap

OneThatGotAway

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

yup...vinti is just not for this dance...appriciate her trying...but i guess...she doesn't have any training...in this particuar form...n bharattanatyam is not sumthing u can just learn like that in a few day's tym...ryt rafi...n BTW do u know bharatanatyam????...n that malayalam part...is irritating me a lot...that seem's a bit too off...i mean the whole krishna thingy or whatev they try to show is not related to the lyrics...(my opinion) no offense

Nahi Aparna..in that malyalam part,if we observe carefully and brood over it for a while we'll get that they are describing a beautiful woman( or beautiful women)..

and we all know that Lord krishna has 10008 wives(I guess the no. is right).So we can connect it like that. Especially as they were showing Yashoda/Gopikas and all.

and Shakti dii probably don't know malayalam..so some sort of confusion was there ,I think...

Its just my POV...again no offense..

Edited by --aimy-- - 23 November 2011 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeksha_DishaAdorabellamyrtillebellezaOneThatGotAwayNxt_rockstar

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

I trained in Classical Ballet and Mohiniyattam Embarrassed

manasie23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.