Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ConfusedWell guys its part of the script I think and I dont think it will be the three girls alone, I think its the Bollywood dance that Vicky is obsessed withLOL and there the Dazzler girls indicated that they were very happy not doing a Bollywood dance, it would be quite a character change for them to be happy to do a Bollywood dance...I am using the terminology loosely here because Bharatanatyam is a classical dance and being from the home of classical Bharatanatyam even the Jiye Jale music is a little jarring for me along with the sports bras and tracks Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRafzmuskuranamanasie23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JannulovesBS

JannulovesBS

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
WOW!!!Shakti has choreographed it!!thts gr8!!!honestly i was doubting d same!!!i had a feeling for some odd reason tht it shld hav been choreographed by Shakti!!brilliant job by her!!!
But guys acc to me Vinti has done a commendable performance!!coz for a hip hop dancer to do bharatnatyam this well is something tht shld be appreciated!well i m not a dancer but i still hav some sense of bharatnatyam nd the expressions involved personally as i m Tamil Nadu!nd here we see bharatnatyam everywhere we turn around!!nd acc to me Vinti's expression during tht Krishna sequence where she breaks d pot was bang on!!!waise galti toh har insaan se hoti hai..its not fair to say she spoiled d whole dance jus coz she is a hip hoper by profession!..why cant we give her also a chance nd see how she performs d whole dance!..guys this was my opinion!..no offence guys!!..lets jus enjoy d dance!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninatishEssence..Rafz

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
tooo gudly chorographed by sweet shaktiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
wow 1st dance sequence by shakti mohan
looking 4wrd 2 it...n eun realy lv bharatnataym
alisha n shakti r gr8 n i thnk sneha n samentha was nt included cz of d story
i thnk directors have sm odr plans

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannuabmslover

WOW!!!Shakti has choreographed it!!thts gr8!!!honestly i was doubting d same!!!i had a feeling for some odd reason tht it shld hav been choreographed by Shakti!!brilliant job by her!!!
But guys acc to me Vinti has done a commendable performance!!coz for a hip hop dancer to do bharatnatyam this well is something tht shld be appreciated!well i m not a dancer but i still hav some sense of bharatnatyam nd the expressions involved personally as i m Tamil Nadu!nd here we see bharatnatyam everywhere we turn around!!nd acc to me Vinti's expression during tht Krishna sequence where she breaks d pot was bang on!!!waise galti toh har insaan se hoti hai..its not fair to say she spoiled d whole dance jus coz she is a hip hoper by profession!..why cant we give her also a chance nd see how she performs d whole dance!..guys this was my opinion!..no offence guys!!..lets jus enjoy d dance!!Smile

I am not blaming Vinti re ..  but I dunno as a dancer .. for me Vinti's comic bit kinda took off from the overall effect of the dance and yeah I really appreciate the effort she put it .. but I w0ould still maintain that including her 3was unnecessary .. as Alisha and Shakti alone were doing an awesome job already  ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskuranamanasie23..DamonCrazy..

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Shakti dii choreographed it..!! OMG..choreography was just awesome..!!

Shakti dii did a wonderful job. So did Alisha dii.

And Vinti dii,yeah she was okay...Not bad..!! I mean we all know her form is hip hop...I just found it annoying when she smiled during that body-stretch...ahh other wise she too did a nice job.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeksha_DishaAdorabellamyrtillebellezaRafz

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thats why I am 90 % sure that this is the Bollywood dance Vicky was obsessing over because the female partners are exactly the same and if they are indeed doing the Paso Doble then can Bollywood be far behind...I am not counting the Diwali dance, there was some maha confusion there I think with Sneha falling ill and I think that was a last minute thing they did. I also think the corridor scene got stretched for the same reason , trying to buy time Big smile to get all the actors onscreen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRafzmuskuranamanasie23

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yaa tht grt news
nd very good choreography by shakti
good jobThumbs Up

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.