Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agreed with every word and i wish it was just classical not comedy too :) and wow sam learnt frm shakti.. how awesome is that!!!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh really..Shakti choreographed it...wow...it was great chorepgraphy...😳
I loved every bit of it...😳
Shakti and Alisha both have performed it awesomely...And Vinti...it's commendable that she has carried it off even as it's not her forte..😳
Well done Shakti for choreographing it beautifully...and all three girls for performing it with grace...👏

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

yup...vinti is just not for this dance...appriciate her trying...but i guess...she doesn't have any training...in this particuar form...n bharattanatyam is not sumthing u can just learn like that in a few day's tym...ryt rafi...n BTW do u know bharatanatyam????...n that malayalam part...is irritating me a lot...that seem's a bit too off...i mean the whole krishna thingy or whatev they try to show is not related to the lyrics...(my opinion) no offense

Nahi Aparna..in that malyalam part,if we observe carefully and brood over it for a while we'll get that they are describing a beautiful woman( or beautiful women)..

and we all know that Lord krishna has 10008 wives(I guess the no. is right).So we can connect it like that. Especially as they were showing Yashoda/Gopikas and all.

and Shakti dii probably don't know malayalam..so some sort of confusion was there ,I think...

Its just my POV...again no offense..

Edited by --aimy-- - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

yup...vinti is just not for this dance...appriciate her trying...but i guess...she doesn't have any training...in this particuar form...n bharattanatyam is not sumthing u can just learn like that in a few day's tym...ryt rafi...n BTW do u know bharatanatyam????...n that malayalam part...is irritating me a lot...that seem's a bit too off...i mean the whole krishna thingy or whatev they try to show is not related to the lyrics...(my opinion) no offense

I trained in Classical Ballet and Mohiniyattam 😳
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh great Shakti that dance is awsum.👏 and also Vishakha did a good job. 

Atleast she tried her best that should be appreciated.She does not deserve atleast any criticism ,she did a pretty good job.👏

Waiting for the trios dance
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
vaise sasuma kaunsa dance style krna pasand hai apko???
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have u guys realised that its raining A.R Rahman songs on D3, Dil Se, Jiya Jale and Hain Rama...the Malayalam bit is a beautiful part in the Jiya Jale,so rhythmic... lets just appreciate them for putting in the hard work, after all its not easy for them to perform and we all sit back as armchair critics and critique them and lets be happy atleast we have one light fun show without all the saas-bahu melodrama.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninatish

Have u guys realised that its raining A.R Rahman songs on D3, Dil Se, Jiya Jale and Hain Rama...the Malayalam bit is a beautiful part in the Jiya Jale,so rhythmic... lets just appreciate them for putting in the hard work, after all its not easy for them to perform and we all sit back as armchair critics and critique them and lets be happy atleast we have one light fun show without all the saas-bahu melodrama.

WORD !! 😊

Who are u man ? I love ur comments !! 😆

So yeah .. and Vinti not fittin the dance is NOT her fault .. so not blaming her .. Director mamu ko koi chaay pilaao 😆
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ninatish

ya...i actually agree...!!!!!!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the info...Shakti like Amar is so multi-talented!! As for Sneha and Samantha not dancing because this was a weakling dance...whom specialize in classical and bollywood forms. Well the Dazzlers specialize in hip hop, locking/popping and freestyle.Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago