Posted: 12 years ago
wow 1st dance sequence by shakti mohan
looking 4wrd 2 it...n eun realy lv bharatnataym
alisha n shakti r gr8 n i thnk sneha n samentha was nt included cz of d story
i thnk directors have sm odr plans
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannuabmslover

WOW!!!Shakti has choreographed it!!thts gr8!!!honestly i was doubting d same!!!i had a feeling for some odd reason tht it shld hav been choreographed by Shakti!!brilliant job by her!!!

But guys acc to me Vinti has done a commendable performance!!coz for a hip hop dancer to do bharatnatyam this well is something tht shld be appreciated!well i m not a dancer but i still hav some sense of bharatnatyam nd the expressions involved personally as i m Tamil Nadu!nd here we see bharatnatyam everywhere we turn around!!nd acc to me Vinti's expression during tht Krishna sequence where she breaks d pot was bang on!!!waise galti toh har insaan se hoti hai..its not fair to say she spoiled d whole dance jus coz she is a hip hoper by profession!..why cant we give her also a chance nd see how she performs d whole dance!..guys this was my opinion!..no offence guys!!..lets jus enjoy d dance!!😊

I am not blaming Vinti re ..  but I dunno as a dancer .. for me Vinti's comic bit kinda took off from the overall effect of the dance and yeah I really appreciate the effort she put it .. but I w0ould still maintain that including her 3was unnecessary .. as Alisha and Shakti alone were doing an awesome job already  ..
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shakti dii choreographed it..!! OMG..choreography was just awesome..!!

Shakti dii did a wonderful job. So did Alisha dii.

And Vinti dii,yeah she was okay...Not bad..!! I mean we all know her form is hip hop...I just found it annoying when she smiled during that body-stretch...ahh other wise she too did a nice job.

uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats why I am 90 % sure that this is the Bollywood dance Vicky was obsessing over because the female partners are exactly the same and if they are indeed doing the Paso Doble then can Bollywood be far behind...I am not counting the Diwali dance, there was some maha confusion there I think with Sneha falling ill and I think that was a last minute thing they did. I also think the corridor scene got stretched for the same reason , trying to buy time 😃 to get all the actors onscreen...
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa tht grt news
nd very good choreography by shakti
good job👍🏼
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Yaar but ab toh LOC ka line mit chuka hai naa ? And Srsly bata .. are u okay with Vinti doing Comedy in such a serious dance form ?? 😕 Chalo Sneha / Sam ko chodo ... Sirf Alisha and Shakti hi kar lete !!! Kyaa yaar 

yup i agree...vinti shudnt hav been there but script mai tha n shez part of the weakling gals so usko kaise chod dete...
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thats amazing. It looks like shakti did a good job. cant wait til it comes.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup...vinti is just not for this dance...appriciate her trying...but i guess...she doesn't have any training...in this particuar form...n bharattanatyam is not sumthing u can just learn like that in a few day's tym...ryt rafi...n BTW do u know bharatanatyam????...n that malayalam part...is irritating me a lot...that seem's a bit too off...i mean the whole krishna thingy or whatev they try to show is not related to the lyrics...(my opinion) no offense
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow i didn't know that. She has really done a good job, atccully k am also a dancer but not classical dancer. Vinti did a awesome job with the dance. But agreed the Krishna part shouldnt been includedEdited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago