Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
An insider source tells me ... The Bharatnatyam Sequence on "Jiya Jaley" was choreogrpahed by none other than ur very own KRIYA aka Shakti Mohan Embarrassed

Personally .. I LOVE the CHoreography ... specially the "DHUAN JALEY " part and that hand mudra Clap

But Bharatnatyam is a very .. DEEEP form of classical dance .. WHATS with VInti (Whoz a Hip Hop dancer by training) and the comedy ?!

Are u guys okay with that ??? Confused As a dancer myself ... I am a lil upset cuz of the comic element added to a dance form like Bharatnatyam .. but that was probably the directors Idea ...   and Sharon aka  Sneha and Simmi aka Samentha Fernanded are both Trained Bharatnayam Dancers (Sneha from Shimaak and Samentha from Terrrence Lewis .. In fact Sam learnt Bharatnatyam from SHAKTI herself , who taught the Bharatnatyam in Terrence Lewis) .. so why arent they  part of this sequence ? Confused

Vinti's bit runined it for me .. but I am looking forward to Shakti and Alisha's bit .. Embarrassed

Once again .. BRILLIANT choreography by Shakti  Clap

Edited by SwaRon911 - 23 November 2011 at 8:55am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorSoUrPunKkie91soumainiacAKSHATA3110swaron644kria_d3suchitrabehera2cute4u_22Arsha85Sunni.L.Arman-Araina-nebu~~ MICK ~~moon.riverKriYansh_PamRadiantTreasure_Monu_Saumya_D3taniya_dostiiTyler_Durdensanjana_D3Radiance.-Jum-RulzZ-sujana9manasie23-kirulicious-.Comics_Music.radzammyMAYURFAN001debby_11-.nandini.--Sakina-yipeesweetshine..Serendipity....DamonCrazy..luv_arshaZehnaseeb...Rish..lovely7010..KR..CrazyGirl.21SaranghaeSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Jiya Jale" choregraphed by Shakti Mohan" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
True...i LOVED the Bharatnatyam sequence..but knowing that Sneha is a professionally trained Bharatnatyam dancer,i was surprised that she wasn't performing here.

But probably it has something to do with the script,lets see.

And yeah..i would have liked it better if it had been a consistent Bharatnatyam piece,sans the comedy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunni.L.ArmanRafzmuskurana

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
wow tats great...
shakti she is luking soo hot..
n rafi this was the weaklings performing...n obviously sharon will never dance wid them...so mayb tats y they were nt there...

angel1302RafzZehnaseeb.

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
AGREED... vinti absolutely spoiled it... i din't lk her at all...nd yeah she lukd pretty uncomfortable as well...SHAKTI nd ALISHA...gud as always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I personally like vinti doing the classical..i thought she was doing a pretty good job. I didn't notice any comedy, but i guess that's just me... Personally, i think they're all fabulous! :D

ninatishEssence..Rafz

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yeah...!!!!! shakti has choreographed well bt her expressions...!!!! unme kuch kami thi...sory cant deny sayin dat since i m dancer...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

prrk86

IF-Dazzler

prrk86

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Clapwow shakti choreographed it
i did't know that, but it was gr8Thumbs Up
even thought it's not her forte 
keep rocking shakti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzsujana9

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

wow tats great...
shakti she is luking soo hot..
n rafi this was the weaklings performing...n obviously sharon will never dance wid them...so mayb tats y they were nt there...

Yaar but ab toh LOC ka line mit chuka hai naa ? And Srsly bata .. are u okay with Vinti doing Comedy in such a serious dance form ?? Confused Chalo Sneha / Sam ko chodo ... Sirf Alisha and Shakti hi kar lete !!! Kyaa yaar Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.