Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Yea me too , i dun want the engagement to happen...So BYE BYE LAVANYA, Hav a safe flight to London ...HAHA LOL
bye bye lavanya. want your comeback with your loving husband who truly love you. now get out from arnav's life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LA ASR engagement wont happen (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I think it is not going to happen. I mean its already postponed and KKG has slowly started suspecting Shyamu the creep. Akash Payal track is up. I think finally ,MAY BE AT THE DDAY ASR is going to get engaged /married to KKG. Something else might also happen. But LA ASR engagement will not happen I guessClap
Keeping my fingers crosedClap

Tere muh mai ghee-shakkar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yes, I too think La engagement will not happen. Khushi is selecting the ring (apparently for La) but may end up getting it herself and this one will fit her tight unlike the ring gifted by shameless.  She will also selecting the dress Arnav is going to wear for the engagement.  I'm sure Arnav will be quite comfortable in what she selects and even if he is not he will not complain for after all it is his ladylove's selection.  

I think La will guess that Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and back out of the engagement.  I hope she gives a tight slap to Arnav before she leaves though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..trina2010vasiraju

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Yes, I too think La engagement will not happen. Khushi is selecting the ring (apparently for La) but may end up getting it herself and this one will fit her tight unlike the ring gifted by shameless.  She will also selecting the dress Arnav is going to wear for the engagement.  I'm sure Arnav will be quite comfortable in what she selects and even if he is not he will not complain for after all it is his ladylove's selection.  

I think La will guess that Khushi and Arnav have feelings for each other and back out of the engagement.  I hope she gives a tight slap to Arnav before she leaves though.
Clap
Is that (red part)really needed? I mean kitna shona face haiLOL

Kamalika..

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Just posted a topic on dis wid similar reasons.

Kamalika..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.