Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA ASR engagement wont happen

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it is not going to happen. I mean its already postponed and KKG has slowly started suspecting Shyamu the creep. Akash Payal track is up. I think finally ,MAY BE AT THE DDAY ASR is going to get engaged /married to KKG. Something else might also happen. But LA ASR engagement will not happen I guess👏
Keeping my fingers crosed👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too.. thinkin the same.. dat engagement won't take place... glad i didn't want it to happen at all !!!
zaniax thumbnail
Yea me too , i dun want the engagement to happen...So BYE BYE LAVANYA, Hav a safe flight to London ...HAHA 😆
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel next week Arnav will marry khushi in the engagement day
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well even though i got disappointed with less asr scens i guess its done on purpose ...

u r right ask pushing khushi so tht she accepts tht she is in love cuz hes sure he loves her and she loves him2 ! but his ego darn

payal akasah  shaadi , it will lead to more conflicts between the loggers head aka crazy loves arhi

snakes reality coming out

even tually asr khushi getting married and then

we have long journey of  love  pretense hate  , pretension of hatered with deep love
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeah..me too wasn't liking the ASR-LA engagement track...But I am still keeping my fingers crossed...the cv's have really been unpredictable...

even if ASR-LA engagement happens...khushi will know something about shyam and break her engagement...and then ASR will definitely back out of the engagement...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakar !!

Already been thru the ordeal of Shyam and Khushi getting engaged . Dont want to go thru another one !!!

Fingers crossed.
IronyDied thumbnail
like anyother i too dont want engagement of la and ASR! but not for ArHi i dont want lavanya to get engaged with a person who doesnt love her! in fact cheating on her! oh i still love that guy immensely but truth is truth! :P

but i want to see the pain of love to see your love with someone else thing in khushi and arnav! pasiion colliiding! lets see how much time they will say farak nahi parta! but ya once he breaks his engagement with la i want la to give a tight slap to him! :P he is using la as puppet! hating that part! poor girl!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea me too , i dun want the engagement to happen...So BYE BYE LAVANYA, Hav a safe flight to London ...HAHA 😆

bye bye lavanya. want your comeback with your loving husband who truly love you. now get out from arnav's life
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: trina2010

I think it is not going to happen. I mean its already postponed and KKG has slowly started suspecting Shyamu the creep. Akash Payal track is up. I think finally ,MAY BE AT THE DDAY ASR is going to get engaged /married to KKG. Something else might also happen. But LA ASR engagement will not happen I guess👏

Keeping my fingers crosed👏

Tere muh mai ghee-shakkar!!!