Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I think it is not going to happen. I mean its already postponed and KKG has slowly started suspecting Shyamu the creep. Akash Payal track is up. I think finally ,MAY BE AT THE DDAY ASR is going to get engaged /married to KKG. Something else might also happen. But LA ASR engagement will not happen I guessClap
Keeping my fingers crosedClap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1kethgauthami1CrazySaRuniansezosun2011Juicee_Sushiemeghnasshaam91kitty25minimuffin86premparbatpaulomi_taAnuKamalika..anu17ImzimahamluvsbsRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LA ASR engagement wont happen" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
me too.. thinkin the same.. dat engagement won't take place... glad i didn't want it to happen at all !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

zaniax

IF-Rockerz

zaniax

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yea me too , i dun want the engagement to happen...So BYE BYE LAVANYA, Hav a safe flight to London ...HAHA LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushietrina2010Suchi.RTishana

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I too feel next week Arnav will marry khushi in the engagement day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Juicee_Sushiepaulomi_taAnutrina2010

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
well even though i got disappointed with less asr scens i guess its done on purpose ...

u r right ask pushing khushi so tht she accepts tht she is in love cuz hes sure he loves her and she loves him2 ! but his ego darn

payal akasah  shaadi , it will lead to more conflicts between the loggers head aka crazy loves arhi

snakes reality coming out

even tually asr khushi getting married and then

we have long journey of  love  pretense hate  , pretension of hatered with deep love

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1IPK_SaRunrimi015Juicee_Sushie_Dazzling_trina2010

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

yeah..me too wasn't liking the ASR-LA engagement track...But I am still keeping my fingers crossed...the cv's have really been unpredictable...

even if ASR-LA engagement happens...khushi will know something about shyam and break her engagement...and then ASR will definitely back out of the engagement...

trina2010

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakar !!

Already been thru the ordeal of Shyam and Khushi getting engaged . Dont want to go thru another one !!!

Fingers crossed.

trina2010

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
like anyother i too dont want engagement of la and ASR! but not for ArHi i dont want lavanya to get engaged with a person who doesnt love her! in fact cheating on her! oh i still love that guy immensely but truth is truth! :P

but i want to see the pain of love to see your love with someone else thing in khushi and arnav! pasiion colliiding! lets see how much time they will say farak nahi parta! but ya once he breaks his engagement with la i want la to give a tight slap to him! :P he is using la as puppet! hating that part! poor girl!

Kamalika..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.