Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Khushi Getting Engaged Officially With Arnav

Here With A Fantastic Idea! Dear I want Khushi and Arnav to get engaged officially in front of everyone!

Have A Genius Idea For It!

On La and Arnav Engagement Day! Khushi and Her Family Is Here To Attend The Engagement! Now Its Turn For Make Wear The Rings!

When Arnav is going to make wear La the ring! The Light will go off and in dark the ring will go in Khushi's finger!

Click Like If You Agree!Wink

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 23 November 2011 at 8:55am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1kountheyasania661pritiaggarwalmonicaysweety_virgo1swati2011bobo12345bellasivarempyshamagoyalrrrrrr6shafArHikulangiBlacksexyspicykhalida4uBlueSpiritZahariliBichooluvtwilight19shaz01avidity_2002cloud.9PrasRasJalebibabyashloksakaserina087CrazySaRunianWorkerBSha...sruthirishiasr_n_kkg_loverwhispererJuicee_SushieMadhubala_RKlynn_94Ksyusha-Ivanovasun2011mi-neepearlNikki_CminihussainChaudhrytmkitty25millllliHessa85ixray_G1234_huny.thebestNisa_nrmirnalinibfunofbb123Swap-Arhimaria_awandevishreezaniaxRuchaMulayBunny_Bearnature-loversapphhire-.Pearl.-shena07--BSI-FaNaTic--trina2010paulomi_taAnuIntrepidaUltimateBarunanurao.66..Amina..anu17ragvir.fanmazkachazkaSK1991ajoop-Priya01princessunaraRoshini1494Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi Gets Engaged With Arnav Once Again" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
nice idea... but chances are less

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
BRILLIANT IDEA !!!!! N QUITE POSSIBLE Wink Atleast i hope so...but then how will Khushi put the ring in Arnav's finger????

Edited by zaniax - 23 November 2011 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rempysweety_virgo1

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yaar I think it may also can happen but same time I feel shyaam may play a trick marry Khushi in the engagement day of Arnav case then no one will attend to the wedding of Khushi...so may be Arnav will go to see Khushi and all can also happen...
but your idea is the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsChaudhrytm

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaar I think it may also can happen but same time I feel shyaam may play a trick marry Khushi in the engagement day of Arnav case then no one will attend to the wedding of Khushi...so may be Arnav will go to see Khushi and all can also happen...

Thank You ! Hope CVs take me as story writer!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalNisa_nrMadhubala_RKsun2011anu17

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

but shyam should be present at his jijaji's engagement ceromony... as he's near family. so i dont think the snake will try to fix the marriage of his's and kushi's on the same day as arnav's engaement day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rempysun2011Juicee_Sushieanu17princessunara

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Khushi Getting Engaged Officially With Arnav

Here With A Fantastic Idea! Dear I want Khushi and Arnav to get engaged officially in front of everyone!

Have A Genius Idea For It!

On La and Arnav Engagement Day! Khushi and Her Family Is Here To Attend The Engagement! Now Its Turn For Make Wear The Rings!

When Arnav is going to make wear La the ring! The Light will go off and in dark the ring will go in Khushi's hand!

Click Like If You Agree!Wink

La ASR engagement might not happen. IF IT DOES your idea is just perfectClap

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
How about something wherein La cannot come forward for ring ceremony and some ghunghat on her head Khushi is asked to go forward instead of La...So actually Khushi in ghunghat and gets engaged...Clap ...This type of twists has happened in many serials here...but yeah mostly for marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rempyWorkerBsun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.