Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Next week most likely Payash marriage?

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Going by today's episode,since the engagement is going to happen next week and from the promo where Khushi is challenging Arnav ...can we expect Payash marriage happening instead of engagement?...Maybe Arnav will turn the tables...coz I dont think he is interested in his engagement rather he loves Khushi's challenges...hmmm...hope so 😉

Anyways I feel we are going to have more exciting episodes and rabba ves (sad/happy...piano versions😆)...hopefully the bangles story...but DEFINITELY NOT our pineapple hero's truth🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Hmmm...so many views but no one thinks of this possibility?😕...maybe I am thinking too much 😆
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't knw yaar I feel more about ArHi marriage can happen not payal and Akash...but may be after marriage of ArHi this will be the challenge 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey seriously even I was thinking the same.. Might Arnav becomes excited and commands entire family that Akash will marry Payal only because Kushi said No..!😍

It will be delight to watch them fighting without this whole hurting sessions.. (It is heart breaking for me you know to see them like this😔)

But for sure Snake's truth will not come out.. CV's wont everything together.. Might be after this commotion??
anfield206 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but DEFINITELY NOT our pineapple hero's truth
🤣
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
That creep is on the prowl! it is soo annoying that he is still not caught! grr
aanu23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

don't knw yaar I feel more about ArHi marriage can happen not payal and Akash...but may be after marriage of ArHi this will be the challenge 

Naii yaar...I seriously doubt the CVs  would want ArHi to get married so soon...I mean Arhi needs to get married in some Maha episode...and usually I have seen when there are marriage celebrations in TV channel for any serial they bring all the TV fraternity to do some dance performance...So I think ArHi marriage can only happen in a Mahaepisode😭 and not within a week!!...
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooh that wud be lovely!
im already dreaming about all the scenes we could have and, as somene mentioned above, without the pain and heartbreak.
but i dunno...
i hope it does happen, but i got a feeling it might not.
maami is not likely to agree
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cant say exactly wt will happen,..!
aanu23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angellovergirl

ooh that wud be lovely!

im already dreaming about all the scenes we could have and, as somene mentioned above, without the pain and heartbreak.
but i dunno...
i hope it does happen, but i got a feeling it might not.
maami is not likely to agree

Definitely Maami wont agree even if they get married also...she would alwaays taunt her but know ASR he might either take a chance to insult her infront of media when everyone is present for the function and they may have to forcibly or accidently marry off Payal and Akash since Khushi has challenged Arnav that she wont allow Payal to marry Akash...Gosh!!!  I am thinking like a meanie ASR 😆