India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

update 15th march

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged

the show begins with purab n jassi walking around n then we see armaan n raj talking. raj is telling armaan tat jassi has changed

purab n jassi r sitting near a lake n jassi tells him she has something to tell him n she just says thanks")!! ...

the lawyer calls nandu n tells him the court has decided that gulmohar will be in its owners hands now. the owner of kohinoor n gulmohar will be jassi's!

nandini n purab n jassi r discussing somethine (dint hear that)

nandu tells amrit n bebe..they get worried. at tat moment armaan calls n asks to speak to bebe n amrit. nandu says no. n armaan asks about jassi. but nandu argues. nandu tells armaan that jassi doesnt want to talk to armaan n will do it only legally!! n nandu tells armaan tat jassi is the owner of gulmohar n kohinoor. armaan is shocked. armaan gets violent n accuses nandu of trying to steal the companies from the begnning n of poisoning jassi's mind. he concludes telling nandu that he will do watever it takes of him for gulmohar.

gauri pradhan tells jassi she cant beleve the change in jassi. the new jassi.. the confident jassi.. she tells jassi tat women change along with time. she tells jassi some stuff about how to be confident

raj is telling armaan thta they should tell the board wat jassi has done. bur armaan says jassi cant do this. he argues wth raj n walks out saying he doesn't have to answer to anyone. armaan yells saying he doesn't want anyones sympathy. armaans mom over hears n asks raj wat happ. raj tells her tat jassi is the new owner of gulmohar.

raj tells mallika about talkin with the lawyers. armaan walks away. mallika curses jassi.

in the meanwhile, bebe is searching for jassi's diary!! she searches the whole room n then as she sits down she sees the diary!!

she opens it n begins to read. jassi has written about how she loves armaan n feels armaan loves her too. bebe is shocked.

Armaan is drunk n says " u have proved my love n trust worng. b'cos of my love for u i can live."at the bar, its someone's birthday n  they are singing. armaan too joins in but in his drunken state!! he tells a man that the girl sitting next to him will cheat him. the man gets annoyed n asks him to leave. amrran doesn't move n irritates the other guys too!! they all request him to leave. one of the men get angry n starts hitting armaan badly.

bebe is still reading the diary. and is almost in tears readin the part about jassi. At the

same time, armaan is thrown out of the bar.

Bebe continues to read the diary n cries. Jassi talks about sadness in love. N how she has been cheated.

At the bar, the bouncer tells armaan he cant go in. but still he goes. The manager tells him to leave. But armaan still doesn't n walks back to that group n tries to talk to them one of them get angry n start hitting him  n kicking him.

At the same time, monica(mallika's gossip friend) calls mallika n tells her the scene with armaan in the bar. Mallika is shocked.

Armaan in thrown out of the bar.  n goes back inside the bar. it is indeed sad to see armaan. He goes n hugs the guy who hit him. The guy gets mad n his girlfriend slaps him. AGAIN they start hitting him n asks wat ememity they have with them. Amraan says he has ememity with lovers. The guy gets angry n takes a beer bottle n hits armaan. He falls down!!!!!

Episode ends!!

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
CRAZY STUFF!!!...
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wow...too much action I guess

Thanks for the update.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! i was dying to know what happens today! poor armaaan!!Cry...i can go and study peacefully now!Big smile
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

thanks for the update! i was dying to know what happens today! poor armaaan!!Cry...i can go and study peacefully now!Big smile
ur welcome n best of luck for ur exams
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i think its getting way way better after the leap!! i hearly used to watch it earlier. i been watching more closely often
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top