Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I see it now. Wow, the red shirt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Did you guys see colors golden petal awards promo?Date isn't announced but the promo is starting with a glimpse of sammy in our fav red shirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/13/D6MOcrz7rBw


sammy in red shirt, but he wore blue right?
This is spl promo showing all male leads of colors shows rani,not on the event video.Sammy is wearing the red shirt which he wore on siddhi's birthday.Just a glimpse,nothing much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Joined: 07 February 2007

Posts: 21633

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Did you guys see colors golden petal awards promo?Date isn't announced but the promo is starting with a glimpse of sammy in our fav red shirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/13/D6MOcrz7rBw


sammy in red shirt, but he wore blue right?
This is spl promo showing all male leads of colors shows rani,not on the event video.Sammy is wearing the red shirt which he wore on siddhi's birthday.Just a glimpse,nothing much.


Glimpse hi kaafi hai Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan



Glimpse hi kaafi hai Day Dreaming
kitne handsome dikh rahe hai na sammy Day DreamingDay Dreaming,meri nazar na lag jayeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by rdfan



Glimpse hi kaafi hai Day Dreaming
kitne handsome dikh rahe hai na sammy Day DreamingDay Dreaming,meri nazar na lag jayeLOL
I am glad that they shot this promo in Red shirt, it's our favorite and he looks most handsome in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Joined: 07 February 2007

Posts: 21633

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Ab kal to white kurta spl ho hi jayeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 44267

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Ab kal to white kurta spl ho hi jayeDay Dreaming
Yeah, it's been few days since we had scenes in white kurta. It's long due.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Ab kal to white kurta spl ho hi jayeDay Dreaming
Serious situations mein bhi white kurta apna kamaal dikhadiya,Day Dreamingagar aise situation mein aayi toh there should be double dhamaka.WinkDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.