Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 8)

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by neeme

I m too late Today..Now I m feeling Shabz ka sath ma B Holidays Pa hon.. Now I m missing discussion daily, Ouch
are u busy?
Whenever I come Online..Some Stuff waiting for Me..Ouch And Also I dont Get enough time to come Online after episode On air.
so sad,missing u in our crazy discussions.btw did you ask shruti to make this EDT sticky,we completed 150pgs in the previous one
I m missing U too.. and u r Not On CC even..why u left that...
And Missing Discussion also yar..wht to do Ouch

Shruti was Ready to make It Stickey..But Till that EDT 2 was Not finished... After Page 149..U guys Start Discussion on New EDT i guess.. And later U finished EDT 2..
Now Shruti is offline So she will make This Thread Stickey Tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

I m missing U too.. and u r Not On CC even..why u left that...
And Missing Discussion also yar..wht to do Ouch

Shruti was Ready to make It Stickey..But Till that EDT 2 was Not finished... After Page 149..U guys Start Discussion on New EDT i guess.. And later U finished EDT 2..
Now Shruti is offline So she will make This Thread Stickey Tomorrow.
we thought of posting today's LU on new EDT.So after doing that,we again went to EDT2 n completed it.Yh may be she'll do it 2mrw.

Spending most of the time in EDT only n forgetting about CC

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 November 2011 at 12:11pm
neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
YAH Thats The matter... Now She will Make It stickey Tomorrow only.

And Yah U forget abt CC...

-sahasra-

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey guys kahan hai sab..Tongue..so to nai gayeOuchLOL...iam here...Tongue...lets start the funWinkLOL...waise maine adha mere aane se pehle bhi u all were having lots of funTongueEmbarrassedWink...after all Vishwamitra and Menaka jo hainEmbarrassedWink...fun to hoga hi.WinkEmbarrassed...plzzz include me too.Tongue...and lets rock.Wink...Congo Shomgo on this EDT 3ClapStarbetween Todays eoisode was too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the last scene was mindblowing.ClapEmbarrassed..Sinal were too good EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand Kunal was super cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Main kya itna khraab hoon? awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yeah, last scene was sooo good that I watched it so many times already. Not sure If you read our vicks inhaling and vicks rubbing convo or not. It was so badly great. 

Edited by Iamrani - 23 November 2011 at 12:37pm

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

hey guys kahan hai sab..Tongue..so to nai gayeOuchLOL...iam here...Tongue...lets start the funWinkLOL...waise maine adha mere aane se pehle bhi u all were having lots of funTongueEmbarrassedWink...after all Vishwamitra and Menaka jo hainEmbarrassedWink...fun to hoga hi.WinkEmbarrassed...plzzz include me too.Tongue...and lets rock.Wink...Congo Shomgo on this EDT 3ClapStarbetween Todays eoisode was too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the last scene was mindblowing.ClapEmbarrassed..Sinal were too good EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand Kunal was super cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Main kya itna khraab hoon? awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hi sameera,as usual late entryTongue.Yh today's epi was fab.Clap

Aaj hum badi discovery ki hai"vishwamitra ko seduce karne keliye,menka ki sabse bada teer uski aansu hai".Note the point maathe.LOL

-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Did you guys see colors golden petal awards promo?Date isn't announced but the promo is starting with a glimpse of sammy in our fav red shirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/13/D6MOcrz7rBw

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 November 2011 at 12:58pm
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Did you guys see colors golden petal awards promo?Date isn't announced but the promo is starting with a glimpse of sammy in our fav red shirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/13/D6MOcrz7rBw

sammy in red shirt, but he wore blue right?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index