PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

in my medical style-siddhi should make kunal do steam inhalation,when kunal starts saying huh..she too should cover herself under the blanket n forcefully make him inhale the steam with their faces close to each other under the bedsheet😍😍😍
Meaning you are already assuming that they will definitely share the bed tomorrow. Don't hit me with the broom, but I don't think it will happen tomorrow. However, definitely first part of tomorrow's show will be the show to remember for a long time. Kuch na kuch to awesome hoha, waiting to see what will it be. 

Tomorrow and day after tomorrow meri chutti hai aaram se show dekhoogi. Even I might join you guys earlier as I will be home. Not sure If I will wake up before 10 on my off days though I will try.
[/QUOTE]oye rani,apni dreams se bahir aajao.we were talking about traditional steam inhalation-how they cover the person with bedsheet n make him/her do inhalation.aap toh kuch aur hi samajh rahe hao😉😆
Originally posted by -sahasra-

hai hai vishwamitra pe ghor zulm☺️🤣
vishwamitra ko aise zulm hi pasand hai😉,seedhe seedhe kabhi nahi maanega😆.both under bedsheet-menka vishwamitra ko dhamki deni chahiye-agar aap inhale nahi karein toh mein rone lag jaoongi.toh vishwamitra jhatse start karega aur apne face jaladega only to be soothed by his menka's pretty hands😆
Hamare Menka ko dhamki deni aati kahan hai, keval woh Thakaral ko dhamki deti hai hamare Vishu ko nahi. Agar Menka ne dhamkaya toh Vishu bolega "mujhe inhale nahi karana meri maa, mujhe sirf chest par vicks rub karvana hai, meri maa hamesha aisa hi karati thi jab mujhe cold hota tha toh"😆☺️. 

Hamare Menka ko dhamki deni aati kahan hai, keval woh Thakaral ko dhamki deti hai hamare Vishu ko nahi. Agar Menka ne dhamkaya toh Vishu bolega "mujhe inhale nahi karana meri maa, mujhe sirf chest par vicks rub karvana hai, meri maa hamesha aisa hi karati thi jab mujhe cold hota tha toh"😆☺️. 
rubbing vicks 🤣yeh toh aur bhi achha hai😉😆

Meaning you are already assuming that they will definitely share the bed tomorrow. Don't hit me with the broom, but I don't think it will happen tomorrow. However, definitely first part of tomorrow's show will be the show to remember for a long time. Kuch na kuch to awesome hoha, waiting to see what will it be. 

Tomorrow and day after tomorrow meri chutti hai aaram se show dekhoogi. Even I might join you guys earlier as I will be home. Not sure If I will wake up before 10 on my off days though I will try.
oye rani,apni dreams se bahir aajao.we were talking about traditional steam inhalation-how they cover the person with bedsheet n make him/her do inhalation.aap toh kuch aur hi samajh rahe hao😉😆
Oh, I have never seen this traditional style of steam inhaling issi liye toh galat samajh liya. Anyways, agar vishwamitra ko chest par vicks rub karvana zyada pasand ho toh? Toh bechari Menka ka kya hoga?

Oh, I have never seen this traditional style of steam inhaling issi liye toh galat samajh liya. Anyways, agar vishwamitra ko chest par vicks rub karvana zyada pasand ho toh? Toh bechari Menka ka kya hoga?
yh i got that,you must have not known about it,thats why explained.😊

Menka successful in seduction😆😆

rubbing vicks 🤣yeh toh aur bhi achha hai😉😆
Achcha toh hai par agar woh apani maa ko bula liya Vicks rub karvane ko toh phir Menka ka operation seduction fail. He would be like, mai hamesha apne maa se hi vicks rub karata hoon🤣🤣

Achcha toh hai par agar woh apani maa ko bula liya Vicks rub karvane ko toh phir Menka ka operation seduction fail. He would be like, mai hamesha apne maa se hi vicks rub karata hoon🤣🤣

To annsoon tapkayegi ..and then Vishwamitra is a goner🤣

maa toh vicks rub karne ke haal mein nahi hai.woh bhi aise hi kahegi siddhi bahu hai na,ussse karaade😉

maa toh vicks rub karne ke haal mein nahi hai.woh bhi aise hi kahegi siddhi bahu hai na,ussse karaade😉
And then imagine the next scene, Kunal looking at Siddhi with the same expression which he had when he stole gadda and she started laughing and he was looking at her so lovingly. However, starts rubbing the vicks himself and Siddhi is like laiiye mai kar doon and Kunal is like, nahi mai khud kar looga then Siddhi snatches the vicks and starts rubbing on his chest, but Kunal is very ticklish so he starts jumping up and down and brusting into laud laugh🤣🤣.

And then imagine the next scene, Kunal looking at Siddhi with the same expression which he had when he stole gadda and she started laughing and he was looking at her so lovingly. However, starts rubbing the vicks himself and Siddhi is like laiiye mai kar doon and Kunal is like, nahi mai khud kar looga then Siddhi snatches the vicks and starts rubbing on his chest, but Kunal is very ticklish so he starts jumping up and down and brusting into laud laugh🤣🤣.
🤣🤣🤣funny n thoda romantic hain na,kaash yeh dikhadethe