Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

                                         Kunal waiting outside thakral's house.siddhi sees him,kunal in his style asks if thakral has appreciated her n gifted her something.He says thakral must have insulted her.he says looking at her face she doesnt seem like she can do chori from thakral's office.siddhi says not from office,from home,kunal shocked n says if she was caught thakral would have hanged her with his collar brace.she says she was caught n how she took the mobile no n called the jeweller n passed cd to his assistant.kunal asks why she didnt back off from case after knowing truth.he says though their marriage isnt normal there was certain level of sincerity n trust btw them.but seems she didnt trust him otherwise she would have told him about contract n her problems.how can she trust him when he himself didnt trust her n blamed her n says i'm sorry to her.siddhi too says n precap hug.

kunal says something(i missed it-something like thankgod she didnt cry in court otherwise judge would have given verdict in her favor)both smile n walking together.it starts raining.witcha watching this crying n her psychic vibrations started

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AbhiAniKhaLidaH-RD--MariaMars--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011

Posts: 9906

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I'm dissappointed with the precap Ouch

i wanted to see bedroom scene after SiNal reach their home wet.. hope we get to see some scenes like dat tomo LOLTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-RD--sahasra--Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Joined: 31 July 2011

Posts: 40543

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
~@neeme my prediction came true! siddhi only gave the cd to kunal's junior! aakir kar dumbeena ki aankhein khul hi gai! but i think from now their will be 2 willains in the show one is witcha and the another one isrohit! last part was really good! n kunal joke in the last part "acha hua tum court mein aise royi nahi, warna faisla tumhare haq mein hota" and siddhi smiling after that joke!!! 

Atlast today's episode was mind blowing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-Swetha--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Joined: 07 February 2007

Posts: 21144

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-


                                         Kunal waiting outside thakral's house.siddhi sees him,kunal in his style asks if thakral has appreciated her n gifted her something.He says thakral must have insulted her.he says looking at her face she doesnt seem like she can do chori from thakral's office.siddhi says not from office,from home,kunal shocked n says if she was caught thakral would have hanged her with his collar brace.she says she was caught n how she took the mobile no n called the jeweller n passed cd to his assistant.kunal asks why she didnt back off from case after knowing truth.he says though their marriage isnt normal there was certain level of sincerity n trust btw them.but seems she didnt trust him otherwise she would have told him about contract n her problems.how can she trust him when he himself didnt trust her n blamed her n says i'm sorry to her.siddhi too says n precap hug.

kunal says something(i missed it-something like thankgod she didnt cry in court otherwise judge would have given verdict in her favor)both smile n walking together.it starts raining.witcha watching this crying n her psychic vibrations started


Baarish and SiNal ..Blushing...sumone is def reading us ...my luvly broom zip zap vroomLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
precap:siddhi gives some file to thakral.he starts scolding her for being irresponsible as he have asked for full records n she gave only past 3yrs records.siddhi says that he said the same.thakral scolds infront of other employees for not hearing properly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KhaLidaH-MariaMars--Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Joined: 31 July 2011

Posts: 40543

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I'm dissappointed with the precap Ouch

i wanted to see bedroom scene after SiNal reach their home wet.. hope we get to see some scenes like dat tomo LOLTongue
~i think so that it will b their precap is just a small part of tommorrow's episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011

Posts: 9906

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
u are right sahasra.. he did say thank god u didn't cry before judge, if not he would have given verdict in favour of u and smiled cutely and siddhi smiled... aawww Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Joined: 07 February 2007

Posts: 21144

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

precap:siddhi gives some file to thakral.he starts scolding her for being irresponsible as he have asked for full records n she gave only past 3yrs records.siddhi says that he said the same.thakral scolds infront of other employees for not hearing properly


Ye thakral pitega Kunal seLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.