Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3 (Page 11)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 6975

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

No Update yet, Some one pls update???

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4049

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Waiting for Sahasra to do the LU... maybe we are getting a break free episode...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 48323

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Waiting for Sahasra to do the LU... maybe we are getting a break free episode...Big smile

LOL what u say can be true... but den Sahasra will get bored of seeing all the scenes in one goLOL... coz v all know what kind of shoutingDead is Siddhi is going to get in office nxt day...Ouch
hate this thakkral family to the core...AngryDead


Edited by -Swetha- - 24 November 2011 at 9:23am
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8875

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi allHugSmile

                kunal n siddhi come home drenched in rain,raj scolds them for getting wet.kunal says he's strong enough n doesn't get affected.sinal starts sneezing n raj scolds them again.seema says she'll get them coffee n gets excited about getting wet with hubby,eating golgappe n in room,kunal says bas bas we understood.

siddhi plays video games with kids.kunal says let her beat him in vg.she's surprised n asks if he knows playing also.kunal says if he's that boring,he's champion in vg's.siddhi wins n shouts excitedly.kunal looks adorably at her.she asks how champion lost the game.he says he doesnt like to defeat girls particularly when they cry after loosing.already b'coz of her his kameez became shaheed.


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Karna89AbhiAniKhaLidaH-RD-nancy1996-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8875

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

                                          siddhi embarassed how she cried on him about to go.kunal stops her n says wat if he has given his shoulder to cry,they are friends n can do it though their marriage isnt normal.siddhi asks how he knew wat she's thinking


Edited by -sahasra- - 24 November 2011 at 9:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Karna89AbhiAniKhaLidaH-Rani

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 07 February 2007
Posts: 21758

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Halo ...n Awww SiNalEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 4049

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

hi allHugSmile

                kunal n siddhi come home drenched in rain,raj scolds them for getting wet.kunal says he's strong enough n doesn't get affected.sinal starts sneezing n raj scolds them again.seema says she'll get them coffee n gets excited about getting wet with hubby,eating golgappe n in room,kunal says bas bas we understood

siddhi plays video games with kids.kunal says let her beat him in vg.she's surprised n asks if he knows playing also.kunal says if he's that boring,he's champion in vg's.siddhi wins n shouts excitedly.kunal looks adorably at her.she asks how champion lost the game.he says he doesnt like to defeat girls particularly when they cry after loosing.already b'coz of her his kameez became shaheed


Seema is already giving them hints... ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra-

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 07 February 2007
Posts: 21758

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-


                                          siddhi embarassed hhow she cried on him about to go.kunal stops her n says wat if he has given his shoulder top cry,they are friends n can do it though their marriage isnt normal.siddhi asks how he knew wat she's thinking


This Vishwamitra is making the movesLOL...Awww mera Kunal Embarrassed


Edited by rdfan - 24 November 2011 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index