strawberry thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  some armaan fan has talked to deeya and tony. they have confirmed that armaan and jassi are ending up together. guess we purab fans have been cheated with again. they r just lengthening the show that's all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thats good

now purab fans please don't get mad remember it's just a show

gehani thumbnail

i knew it armaan all ways has to interfier

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: strawberry

some armaan fan has talked to deeya and tony. they have confirmed that armaan and jassi are ending up together. guess we purab fans have been cheated with again. they r just lengthening the show that's all.

strawberry,please stop being so dramatic and depressed.It's a show and every character always has a certain part to play. Don't be so disheartened. I know they made a mistake in prolonging Purab's role before but I think he will garner more respect and love as Jassi's true friend rather than if he marries Jassi while she loves someone else who changed just due to her and now loves her so desperately and has developed a telepathical connection with her. It would be absurd to say the least.

This story was what is being shown from day one and we have already seen what deviations can do to it.

All said and done, it's just a show so please let's not use words like 'cheated' and become angry at each other. Please let's end this mania about  who Jassi ends with and instead enjoy as there is much more to the show than Jassi getting married.

So just relax and enjoy the show😊.

SPECIAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

strawberry,please stop being so dramatic and depressed.It's a show and every character always has a certain part to play. Don't be so disheartened. I know they made a mistake in prolonging Purab's role before but I think he will garner more respect and love as Jassi's true friend rather than if he marries Jassi while she loves someone else who changed just due to her and now loves her so desperately and has developed a telepathical connection with her. It would be absurd to say the least.

This story was what is being shown from day one and we have already seen what deviations can do to it.

All said and done, it's just a show so please let's not use words like 'cheated' and become angry at each other. Please let's end this mania about  who Jassi ends with and instead enjoy as there is much more to the show than Jassi getting married.

So just relax and enjoy the show😊.

u r too right!!

what fun is there in watching the show if u r worried about how it is going to END?

i am more keen on watching jassi's makeover!!!

(an dpurab is hot, i don't who he is with, just as long as i get to see him 😉)

kanchi thumbnail

Don't worry,humko yeah sab jhatka khane ka adad padchuki hai.Kabhi TD Purab ko gayab kardeta hai toh kabhi phir sie samane khade kardeta hai.Yeah sab Jhatkenei sab kuch ho chuka hai, heart attack, Asthama attack, Arman fans attack sie blah blah attack. Now toh Its like Jitne Bade Jhatke koi de bhi, Dherei sei hee lagega.

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
poison ivy thumbnail

how do u know strwaberrY?? we wanna know ur source

Rangli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If T&D made a deviation from the original BLF at an earlier instance....(or so gathered from India Forum), they can deviate even now....right? ❓

And they need to know that the story is and has been made for Indian audiences..and NOT Spanish speaking ones.....

Anyway, like someone else said..it is just a show...though a lot of us know who will get the respect and affection......heh! heh!!😃

Enjoy the rest of it!

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberry

its not some armaan fan strawberry....they are following BLF since they have taken the copyrights!
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveneha_r

its not some armaan fan strawberry....they are following BLF since they have taken the copyrights!

I agree...there is no need to feel cheated again and again when we know what the ending is.