Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Reyansh and Swayam Rose Day Dance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Well I was watching the Rose Day Dance video again yesterday where Rey gets jealous when Swayam holds Kria and then he tells himself that it is Swayam only. Immediately after that he talks to Swayam where he tries to reassure Swayam about why he is dancing with Sharon but I felt it was more like he was seeking reassurance from Swayam about why he is dancing so close with Kria. He obviously knew that if he reassured Swayam, Swayam will reassure him. Haha, I am finding so much meaning and interpretation in D3.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKsuchitrabeheraSunni.L.ArmanSlexie4evataniya_dostiiLuvAly_KriYansh--aimy---Aicha-MAYURFAN001..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reyansh and Swayam Rose Day Dance" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hmmm...bhot interpretation kr rhe ho aap...!!!!!!

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thats really a nice thought..!! I never felt it like that..!! But now I think..yeah he was asking that to reassure himself :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myrtillebelleza

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I think you r right

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.