Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Reyansh and Swayam Rose Day Dance

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Well I was watching the Rose Day Dance video again yesterday where Rey gets jealous when Swayam holds Kria and then he tells himself that it is Swayam only. Immediately after that he talks to Swayam where he tries to reassure Swayam about why he is dancing with Sharon but I felt it was more like he was seeking reassurance from Swayam about why he is dancing so close with Kria. He obviously knew that if he reassured Swayam, Swayam will reassure him. Haha, I am finding so much meaning and interpretation in D3.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKsuchitrabeheraSunni.L.ArmanSlexie4evataniya_dostiiLuvAly_KriYanshaimy.-Aicha-MAYURFAN001..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hmmm...bhot interpretation kr rhe ho aap...!!!!!!
aimy. IF-Dazzler
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thats really a nice thought..!! I never felt it like that..!! But now I think..yeah he was asking that to reassure himself :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myrtillebelleza

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I think you r right

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index