Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

WHY T&D singh bring back Purab?? (Page 4)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by gigli

Really? that is STRANGE! how did hey manage for the firsy 6 months of the show when HE WAS NOT THERE and the TRP's WERESUPER HIGH! ??

tab hum purab fans ke mann mein purab ke vapas aane ki ummed thi . aur yehi umeed made us watch the show Big smile

umeed is a strange thing, mishaWink ... the
reverse umeed is making armaan fans sing and watch the show... "Hum
honge kaamyaab ek din... Purab bhaag jaayega phir se ek din... ho oh
man mein hai vishwaas... Poorab pe hai vishwaasTongueTongue... phir se bhaag jaayega ek din!!!!!"

that hurt , queenbee Cry

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Really? that is STRANGE! how did hey manage for the firsy 6 months of the show when HE WAS NOT THERE and the TRP's WERE SUPER HIGH! ??

tab hum purab fans ke mann mein purab ke vapas aane ki ummed thi . aur yehi umeed made us watch the show Big smile

man mein hai vishwaas... Poorab pe hai vishwaasTongueTongue... phir se bhaag jaayega ek din!!!!!"

that hurt , queenbee Cry

Awww... no, no, don't cry!! CryCryCry OK I take that back.

I watch the show in the umeed that Armaan and Jassi will realize that they are made for each otherSmile .. and that no one will ever be able to saw apart the two halves of this one wholeEmbarrassed
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
they brought purab back so I can laugh at his acting (really no offense to purab fans) seriously when he was telling jassi in yesterday episode that he wants to tell her something and then he's like i love you blahh blahh blahh blahh... there was no sign of any kind of emotion on his face, in his voice.. he can act better than that really. seemed like he had no interest in acting, was just doing the job whatsoever. Now if it was Arman he would have said it so passionately with such deep and true emotions. Well just something i noticed..
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Really? that is STRANGE! how did hey manage for the firsy 6 months of the show when HE WAS NOT THERE and the TRP's WERESUPER HIGH! ??

that hurt , queenbee Cry

Awww... no, no, don't cry!! CryCryCry OK I take that back.

I watch the show in the umeed that Armaan and Jassi will realize that they are made for each otherSmile .. and that no one will ever be able to saw apart the two halves of this one wholeEmbarrassed

that's better Big smile
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmili

Don't mean to offend anybody or favour somebody

But just a question why T&D brought back "PURAB".

You know if they show a new ending where Jassi is with Purab, the the beautiful love story of ugly betty and Armando is total waste.

But if they show the actual Ending...where Jassi is with Arman, then T&D will break hearts of tens and thousands of Jaasi and Purab fan.

I think in T&D singh have lost their battle.  They just have ruined a one beautiful love story.

Totally agree with u Sharmili - I think Armando was successful in gaining a lot of sympathy in BLF 'cos he had no comparison/competitor (male version, that is) so audience remained focused on Armando n Betty's story = high trps in the Indian version 4 as long as they followed the original plot initially.  T&D messed up the story line BIG TIME when they decided to split the audience n get "creative"Cry  - I would not be surprised if JJKN did not lose out on the wider audience with their 10,001 changes to the plot n their flip-floppin' attitude.  It may be that only hard core loyalists are JJKN's main viewers 2day.

Another thread of the story that T&D messed up on was Betty's make-over: in the original, it was Betty herself who went for the change (with a bit of a nudge) which made it believable - here, its being thrust upon her by Nandini which does not lend her makeover much credibility.Thumbs Down 

Basically, achi khasi kahani ka kabara kiya n they wonder about TRPs????

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Purab came back because I told him to Wink
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Why do i need to know the reason behind anything?

What do i care for reasons?

It's enough for me that they made my worst nitemare kom true..Angry

it's enuf that finally my dream of Armaan realisin his luv for Jassi is ready to lick her shoes and destroy himself...Cry

It's more than enuf..more than my system can take..that Jassi takes not even a minute 2 forgive Uncle and accept his explanation (If u can call it 1!) and is romancing vth him..!

N what vth panic mssgs everywhere that Jassi is going 2 end up vth Uncle....It's just a matter of time..when i'll stop watching this 'nce upon a time a classic luv story turned to eternal nonsense Ekta copycat...!

Angry

Devil, sweetie, I'm as %$^%$!%CryOuch about Armaan's self-destructive tendencies as you are... but Jassi is NOT romancing Purab. She is well aware of Purab's feelings for her but her silence to his request to 'consider' him againDead and her refusal to deny anything Purab said about her loving Armaan is ample proof that she is still pining away for her soulmate and is NOT about to make the same mistake of thinking that 'second-best' is good enough. For someone with the high standards (and now, high self-esteem) that Jassi maintains for herself, she will NOT fall into the same trap. Never, never, never!

As for her spending the whole day with Purab... well... I guess it was Purab's day outWink ... the guy needs some fun in his life, or havn't you noticedWinkWink ... that was Jassi's good deed for the daySmile
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Purab came back because I told him toWink

that's nice LOL

Go to top