Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

he was soppose to be the guest appreance, cuz d&t singh didnt wants to make teh character MICHAL in there show, but purab came in, not as michal, and then later they decided to have MICHAL come in the show, which we think is purab but purab is not michal but a completly diffrent story,

this will be confusing...i am also confused writing this, cuz when i read that artical which had wrtiten something like that, it was a long time ago so i dont remember comptlety.

Mallika

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

They brought bak Purab so I can freak out, get annoyed, rip my hair out due to frustration and die prematurely of a heart attack.

The brought him back to kill of Armaan Fans.

(thats exactly how i feel wen armaando or armaan is there, jus sumthin to share!) they brought him back becuz they had to! the show was getting low trps, and lots of pplz lost hope and lost interest watching the show watching it without purab. as well as to fill in the gaps to no why he left!

ides thumbnail
well said PJ
Originally posted by: smisha

Also he was back bought to clear the confusion between Smisha and Ides...Ides keep snatching him all the timeπŸ˜†

Ides never "snatched" Purab, she had him tied to her with a string forever....πŸ˜‰
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purab was brought back to induce anxiety, hysteria due to mental trauma in me, increasing my blood pressure also could be a reason. πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

They brought bak Purab so I can freak out, get annoyed, rip my hair out due to frustration and die prematurely of a heart attack. 

The brought him back to kill of Armaan Fans.

Originally posted by: kdokka

Purab was brought back to induce anxiety, hysteria due to mental trauma in me, increasing my blood pressure also could be a reason. πŸ˜†

wow....u mean to tell me that T&D went thru all this trouble of bringing Purab back just for this.......u must be real special
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† you guys are really funny !!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

They brought him back because Jassi needed a chauffer (remember,she only learned to drive the merc,never got around to learn to drive the jet) and a bodyguard after getting beautified. Bonus was a readymade sum1 who kept saying 'I love you' expresssionlessly like reciting 2 ka table,while Jassi drowned herself (literally) in Armaan's yaad. Also with him gone there was no one to eat bebe's paranthas......πŸ˜‰

arjunarmanlover thumbnail
ya purab was not sappouse to be a heavy part of the show but to make the show longer and more tense they brought in stupid purab again... BUT WHY
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they brought him back becoz -
no purab = no jassi jaisi koi nahi πŸ˜ƒ
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gigli

Really? that is STRANGE! how did hey manage for the firsy 6 months of the show when HE WAS NOT THERE and the TRP's WERESUPER HIGH! ??

tab hum purab fans ke mann mein purab ke vapas aane ki ummed thi . aur yehi umeed made us watch the show πŸ˜ƒ