Posted: 19 years ago

Don't mean to offend anybody or favour somebody

But just a question why T&D brought back "PURAB".

You know if they show a new ending where Jassi is with Purab, the the beautiful love story of ugly betty and Armando is total waste.

But if they show the actual Ending...where Jassi is with Arman, then T&D will break hearts of tens and thousands of Jaasi and Purab fan.

I think in T&D singh have lost their battle.  They just have ruined a one beautiful love story.

They brought bak Purab so I can freak out, get annoyed, rip my hair out due to frustration and die prematurely of a heart attack.

The brought him back to kill of Armaan Fans.

Originally posted by hawa_hawai

They brought bak Purab so I can freak out, get annoyed, rip my hair out due to frustration and die prematurely of a heart attack.

The brought him back to kill of Armaan Fans.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its so obvious that she'll never marry him now

They brought him back so the show would become funny again!  How I laugh when I have been watching it for the last two weeks!

heheheh  surnita!!!
they bought him back to waste everyones time!

Originally posted by gigli

They needed someone to play Michel- the guy who always loved jassi regardless but whom she never fell in love with. I think they should have only shown him in Alibagh and then now.. .cause it seems like a typical love triangle now! but it is ok. Purab is Michel which means they will be friends and nothing more. He will suport her but she will marry Armaan in the end. Thank GOD!!

i think ur right

Agree with you Sharmili.. T&D have handled the character "Purab" a bit untidily. They did a wonderful job of bringing "Bebe" in and very smoothly blended her in the story, to the extent that I can not imagine her not being there. But yes, "Purab" was a let-down.

Originally posted by ummm

Agree with you Sharmili.. T&D have handled the character "Purab" a bit untidily. They did a wonderful job of bringing "Bebe" in and very smoothly blended her in the story, to the extent that I can not imagine her not being there. But yes, "Purab" was a let-down.

they would yhave suceedeed with purab too except that purab ended up overshadowing armaan (character wise) and with jassi agreeing to marry him...everything went downhil.....love or no love jassi's treatment of purab raised more than one eyebrow....how do you deal with a guest star who seems to turn into hero from viewer's point of view???

you can't and you end up giving stupid twists to the story...which is what happenned.

also jjkn was losing out on trps ......her makeover and purab's reentry has put jjkn back on sony top ten.

Very well said gigli and Puja. Agree to what you guys say...

Also he was back bought to clear the confusion between Smisha and Ides...Ides keep snatching him all the timeπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pj04

they would yhave suceedeed with purab too except that purab ended up overshadowing armaan (character wise) and with jassi agreeing to marry him...everything went downhil.....love or no love jassi's treatment of purab raised more than one eyebrow....how do you deal with a guest star who seems to turn into hero from viewer's point of view???

you can't and you end up giving stupid twists to the story...which is what happenned.

also jjkn was losing out on trps ......her makeover and purab's reentry has put jjkn back on sony top ten.

I think Jassi's makeover is the reason that JJKN is back in Sony's top 10.  Sony has really been pushing Jassi's makeover commercials.  The only reason we know that Purab was returning was because of one article. 

I also don't agree that Purab turned into a hero from a viewer's point of view.  I always thought of him as a guest on JJKN even before I knew the whole BLF story and way before I joined I-F.