piya ka ghar

rani24 Newbie
rani24
rani24

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 6:46am | IP Logged
< =card.php method=post> </>
Reply with quoteReply with quoteReply with quoteReply with quote

Update Smile src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley1.gif">
Yashoda is shouting whilst standing in the middle of the mandap ''Prem is a fake, a conman, a thief''. Everyone is very shocked. Babuji asks Prems parents why they are silent and hearing these insults directed at their son. Yashoda says ''Prems parents are also fakers and liars, Mr Malhotra is really called Peter and Mrs Malhotra is really called Ekta''. Prem and Rimjhim sit silently. Yashoda completely spills the beans by telling everyone that they are here to dupe rich families. Babuji asks Prem if this is true. Prem says ''its true''. Babuji says ''Enough!''. Babuji is totally shaken and says ''i cant believe this, i cant ever trust anyone again, i cant even trust myself''. Babuji starts to slap Prem over and over again. Rakesh and Avinash have to pull Babuji back. Prem says ''yes im a thief, a conman, a fake..but i was actually trying to help your family. Your family has a bigger enemy. Someone who is destroying your family. That person is Malini. Shes evil, she cant even be called a woman, shes brings great shame to the word woman''. Avinash and Babuji and everyone are shocked. Babuji questions Malini. Malini is rattled by it all but she says ''its all lies, infact Rimjhim knew about-'', Malini stops talking but Iravati shakes her and says 'yes yes what? tell me what you were going to say about this ladki??''. Malini says ''Rimjhim knew Prem was a conman but she didnt tell anyone because she wanted to use him to cause misunderstandings between me and Avinash''. Babuji is depressingly shocked and asks Rimjhim ''did you know about Prem? answer me!''. Yashoda eventually interupts and says ''Rimjhim knew, she knew everything and moreee, but she didnt tell you''. Yashoda walks over to Malini and says ''Rimjhim knew that Malini and Vijay kidnapped her from the hospital and threw her in the ocean, and that Malini and Vijay had Rimjhim kidnapped from panchgani to be killed again..and then Malini sent him to Singapore when the authorities starting investigating and she sends him money''. Babuji says ''whos Vijay?''. Avinash tells Babuji that Vijay is Malinis ex-husband Ajays twin brother. Prem also adds ''I went to Singapore to get Vijay but he disappeared from the airport, which is again probably Malinis doing''. Malini says shes innocoet and Iravati supports Malini. Babuji is confused. Avinash starts to get frustrated and says ''these are all lies lies lies..Malini is right!..Vijay is Ajays twin brother and yes Malini sends him money but thats because its written in Ajays will that Vijay should recieve money for the treatment of his illness''. Rimjhim is listening with gritted teeth. Iravati says ''i knew this ladki was bad for our family but no one listened to me!''. Then the police arrive and say ''where here to arrest Prem, Peter and Ekta..Yashoda had called us''. Before Prem is taken he tries to take ashirwad from Babuji and Iravati, but Babuji just says ''go!! LEAVE''. Everyone is left at the mandap believing Malini with Avinash supporting her. Everyone then leaves. Rimjhim and Yashoda are the only two people left at the mandap. Rimjhim hasnt moved and she looks extremely fierce and very very angry. Yashoda is exhausted after the effort she made..and she asks Rimjhim ''what now?''. Rimjhim gets up from the mandap and says ''THIS IS IT, I'V ENDURED TOO MUCH, I WANT MY RIGHT!!''.Approve src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley14.gif">

Rimjhim goes charging into the house and stands infront of a picture of karka-ma (goddess). Rimjhim takes off her jewelery and takes some red sindoor and makes a tilak and puts some on her forehead. Then Rimjhim charges off again. Yashoda looks at her and then realises what Rimjhim is doing..Yashoda smiles. Rimjhim charges through the house towards Malini and Avinashs bedroom. Rakesh, Bua, Malini and the servants all look at her in awe. Rimjhim heads into the bedroom and opens a wardrobe and takes madly throws out all of Malinis sari's. Then she goes and takes the picture of Malini and Avinash off the wall (Rimjhim is looking so fierce that im hiding behind my sofa at this point lol). Rimjhim takes the photo to Malini and Avinash and throws it on the floor at their feet. The glass shatters everywhere. Avinash gets up and says ''what are you doing Rimjhim''. Rimjhim says ''We are not divorced Avinash, i am still YOUR wife and the daughter in law of this house..I WANT MY RIGHT''.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim has claimed her right. She is in her rightful bedroom and Bua is asking her if what she has done is correct..Rimjhim thinks so.
Yashoda explains to Rakesh that Rimjhim has done the right thing
Malini is planning something else to get rid of Rimjhim
Prem is in prison talking to Peter on what to do next

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top