India-Forums

Predictions

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hi guys so what do u guys predict for whats going to happen?

and i have a quick question is savitri on jias side or netras by the looks of it i think she is on netras side what do u think?

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

K, well i just satrted watching the serial yesterday so i dont know the character well enough to make a call, but she looks evil to me, and poor jia i hope shekar doesnt really leave her after she gets out of jail, that would be so dramatic, kind of the point i guess but that is so unfair.

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

I THINK SAVATRI HAS STARTED GOING AGAINST NETHRA BECAUSE OF WHAT NETHRA SAID TO HER GO DABO! GO DABO!Clap JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT DABO SAID TO NETHRA POOR JIAAND POOR SHEKHER

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged
what does dabo say u know this show is sad i think for once they should make jia happy
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte! The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte!  1

TellyBuzz got in a candid chat with Suhita Thatte who plays the role ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index