Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
YIPPEEE!!!! I am Back...My SleepySleepySleepyexams finishedWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...LOLLOLLOLLOLAtleast cheer up on this...i know everybody issad abt the episode...But atleast i wanted to make an attempt to make you happy by my comeback...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBut then that reminds me ...i hope u all know me????Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileShockedShocked...I meant i hope u dint actually forget meWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuSarunArhi4Ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YIPPPEEE!!!!" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hey snehu how we forget u :p he he welcum back :) im nt sad abt the epi u knw ri8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

hey snehu how we forget u :p he he welcum back :) im nt sad abt the epi u knw ri8
Lol...i spoke abt the people in general u know right??WinkWinkWinkROFLROFLROFLROFL(I HOPE I CUD SEE UR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS)LOLLOLLOLLOLWink

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
he he i got u :p ahem ahem   unka expression dekna layak hoga i jumpd with happines u c

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he i got u :p ahem ahem   unka expression dekna layak hoga i jumpd with happines u c
LOLLOLLOL

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
In fact i wud say i am happy abt Sia's decisionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she is so focused on her career & life...such a matured personEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
sorry i don't know you  Tongue..but hey nice to meet you Big smile

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

sorry i don't know you  Tongue..but hey nice to meet you Big smile
LOLLOLLOLeven i am seeing u for the first time over here???????????By the way ...My name is Sneha...wats urs????Big smileBig smileBig smile

.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.