RagVir New FF P-34 Pg-8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

pleaase pm me when u update again if u dnt mind reading my first chapter its really nyc

Thanks dear. I will PM you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RagVir New FF P-34 Pg-8 (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivren123

Awesome update please continue soon I am so happy that you are continuing can you PM me aswell please .Smile Big smile

Thanks dear. I will PM you dear.

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMGG Deepu my jaaan U r backkkHug.I m sooo soo happy. I also thought tht may b u dropped d idea of continuing d FF but Dis was a real surprise .

awww wht a sweet scene ! U wrote it soo beautifully n showed d awkwardness of Ranvir n Ragini soo beautifully.Clap. Plzzz continue soon my jaan n Do PM me whenevr u update .

Thanks Moni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Wow, lovely story, Deeps, as always! Please update soon...

- Kezia! :)

Thanks Kezia. Surprised to see you here.

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Please update soon it's a fantastic story want to know what happens next.

Thanks dear.

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

i truely love ragvir 2 bits
miss them
want them bck xx

Thanks yaar.

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
A very big sorry to all my friends. Due to more works I cant able to update. But today finally I am updating the next chapter. Keep Enjoying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrul

deepa_mishra

Goldie

deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Chapter-33

As Ragini looked out the window she had no idea about the incident earlier that day. Why they both were all tongue tied in the morning? They had never been like that before especially Ranvir was always open, and up front about everything. Then, what had happened today to make him all tongue-tied?

Did he feel something for her? Had he just realized that he had fallen in love with her? But, why had he pulled away? Is it because he didn't like it one bit? She surely liked it how they were so close to each other, but what about him? Did he feel the same?

A part of her knew that she loved him, and that was her heart, but her brain instantly dismissed that thought, but at times even her brain betrayed her.

"Ragini," she heard Ranvir say, instantly she looked at him, "we are here" he said

"Ooo...," she glanced out the window to notice the new chinese restaurant welcoming them in.

She opened the door, got out, and closed the door behind her... when suddenly she heard someone yelling... She turned around at that noise to notice this man came out of no where running right at her. He was holding something in his hand, by the time she realized he was coming with great speed towards her it was too late... he looked really violent... and she could see police behind running to catch him.

She prepared herself for the worst until a second later someone pushed her roughly to the side, and pinned against her with her back railing onto the truck behind her.

Ragini glanced up in fear to notice Ranvir looking back at the man, with his hand around her, basically he was covering her entirely. From this close she could notice that he had not shaved this morning and those tiny strands of hair on his face were giving him this hot sexy look.

She heard screaming, and that forced her to look up only to notice that man was now holding this woman, and threatening the cops that if they didn't leave him alone... he would kill the lady... she gasped in shock...

She had been so close to being in place of that lady, if it weren't for Ranvir - she wouldn't even get the opportunity to admire him as she would be standing in fear of being killed.

"Ranvir," she said holding onto him more tightly, "why can't she just push him?"

"incase you haven't noticed Ragini he is holding a gun," he replied still looking at the back of the man

"No! He is surely holding a knife," she replied trying to glance at his weapon

She noticed he opened his mouth to speak, but shut it again, and a second later he said, "Ragini, wait here"

"say what?" she asked pulling him more closer

"I will be right back," he replied

"No," she literally yelled as she knew exactly what was on his mind, "you are not going..." then she looked down in fear and holding him she cried, "what if something happens to you?" as put her hand on his shoulder hugging him now.

"Ragini," he replied patting on her head, "trust me..." he held her chin up to make her look at him as he said that.

She looked deeply in his eyes... she did trust him... But, the matter was not of trust now...

"No, you are not going," she protested hugging him again

"Ragini," he whispered, "please try to understand... I can definitely do something here... see if something happens to that lady... I will never forgive myself for not helping her out when I had the opportunity to"

"But..."

"Nothing will happen to me... okay?" he said, as he pulled away and then he kissed her forehead, as he walked away.

She held her breath as she saw Ranvir walk away from her... it was too late to stop him now... And, all she could do was pray that Ranvir would be right...

A second later she gasped, as she noticed Ranvir pull something out and roll it, and then he pushed the lady to the side, while holding onto the man tightly with his one hand, and that roll of paper on the man's back.

The lady fell onto their car, while the police rushed in from the front, and handcuffed the man, while they thanked Ranvir for helping them out.

She immediately rushed to his side and hugged him from the back. He turned around smiling at her, while she asked, "what was the paper for?" as she looked deeply in his eyes

"i was going to say hands up"

"oo" she smiled

"see that was nothing," he remarked

"You have no idea how those thirty seconds were for me,"

He just laughed out loud, when Ragini noticed this lady come towards them, and mutter, "thank you!"

Ranvir just hugged her instantly, while the lady cried on his shoulder and thanked him a lot. They spent quite a few minutes trying to calm the lady down, who was completely terrified, even as two policemen tried to comfort her.

As they waved a goodbye, and started to walk into the restaurant. They heard a huge round of applause, as they noticed a bunch of people had assembled, and they were cheering Ranvir for his act of bravery.

Ragini just beamed in happiness and walked by Ranvir's side feeling proud for being his wife.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenarshianyaPriyaanjmagicalkinrulkinrulkinrulNaheedaAbirami24ragvir92ACCOUNTCLOSEDnidzlovekinrulsandiab-BaRul-ParAz--SilverDragon-krithikasmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top