Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Stars' take on Veena's Swayamvar
Stars' take on Veena's Swayamvar
After Bigg Boss, Veena Malik's career graph seems to be rocketing high. The Pakistani actress is now roped in for the fourth season of Swayamvar. And as one would expect, few organizations are protesting against the same. We asked the television fraternity their take. Here's what they had to say…
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
shashank vyas

Shashank Vyas
I am not aware of any protest. But personally, I feel the more controversial you are, the more popular you become. And that's what I see is happening with Veena Malik. If Rakhi, Rahul and Ratan did the show, why can't Veena? Also, the show has done well in the past. I wish Veena all the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars take on Veenas swayamvar-Shashank" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top